Bunch of Calisthenics

Bunch of Calisthenics

1 Like

Got one :grin::+1:t3:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!?!??!?!

1 Like

WOO! Been ages!

1 Like

No bag on January 1st like you had the last 2 years. :frowning:

1 Like

went for it right away. still in VOP :frowning:

As usual, stuck in waiting room to even add one to cart even though I was on it like a fly to a tur…well you get what i mean. Another miss. I miss the days when craps were a plenty and woot crashed before this kind of situation.

Longest… vestibule… ever

Why though?

Tried via app, but waiting room kills this deal.

I wonder how many people are hanging out in the waiting room as well.

1 Like

Longest lasting one of these I’ve ever encountered. Thanks for the forthcoming disappointment!

So, if I’m in multiple VOPs do I increase my odds of getting through?

Still up, still in the VOP, and the other VOP, and the VOP on my phone … :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Finally after all the years I’ve been on woot I’ve managed to order a bag of crap. Wonder how disappointed I’m going to be when I open it.

2 Likes

ugh i can’t exit the VOP till i’m sure I have lost. So close to crap

Notification on my phone. Opened App. Clicked “Buy.” Vestibule for some time. Then logged into App using Amazon. Delay after hitting “log in.” Then bag showed up in my Cart. So I bought it. Longest time ever to purchase a BOC – but also the easiest. It’s all down hill from here.

2 Likes

Years later and I finally have my first B.O.C.!

Hope I get a real “turd”.

2 Likes

Not sure how I could be any quicker. Years of trying and another waiting room.

Stuck in the Vestibule for 8+ minutes. Still stuck there now even though the deal is over and has moved on. Leaving it open in another tab until it tells me if I got in or not.

1 Like