Bunch of Cleaner

OMG!!! I was stuck on processing payment for like 5 minutes and now it says order is cancelled… and as I type I get an email saying order canceled. this is the second time this has happened to me, happened on april 3rd wootoff :frowning:

2 Likes

And yet was able to “purchase” another one with 2% left, but waiting in payment processing again…

And I got cancelled. But it still says 2% remaining. :unamused:

1 Like

Was in with a bunch of time and it just cancelled my order. I sat there and watched 1% to 2% and the order showed up in my orders and then cancelled. Boooooo!!!

1 Like

Well i thought I finally had one.

Woot Order #XXX

We cancelled your order

Hey, psikic-

We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but we had to cancel your order #XXXX due to an unforeseen problem.

The charge to your credit card was not yet finalized, so you will not be charged.

1 Like

Sad Money GIF by G2 Esports

Got a 504 error but still says the order was placed. Hope I actually got one…

2 Likes

So I’m trying to go through the process again. In the VOP after payment. We’ll see. Still says 1%.

1 Like

Guess i know what to expect lol

2 Likes

Business as usual at Woot! LOL. Thank you for preventing any disappointment on my part.

2 Likes

aww, cancelled :frowning: Oh well

1 Like

It says my order went through 3 minutes ago, but I also suspect that my order will be canceled since I “got it” during this 1-2% hover dance.

2 Likes

I know the usual spiel of the contents of a BOC. When did they start adding the following: A piercing, almost acrid feeling of regret
(1) A fervent desire for another Bag o Crap! MWAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

I was able to get a Bunch of Cleaner using Woot login instead of Amazon as recommended. Less steps than Amazon login. No VoP, went straight to checkout. Processing took a minute but went through this time. First one in literally months! Sending good vibes and no cancelations to all who try next time. :heart:

2 Likes

Nope. Mine was cancelled

All this and it’s been what, about 3 or 4 hours since the last boc?

3 Likes

Not sure how, but I seem to have managed to score a Bunch of Cleaner. Of course the screen I got was the once that tells you that you can only crap once every 31 days, but when I checked my order history, there it was. SO cool a BoC and a DDC all in the same day.

Of course my earlier Bling of Color got cancelled, so hopefully this one isn’t just on a fuse before it blows up in my face :smile:

2 Likes

Second BOC to be cancelled today. Will #3 actually go through today? :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Fewer listings today, but bigger quantities.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

double cancelled on the same BOC!!! Yay! lol

1 Like