Bunker of Curiosity

And this is why I like to surprise wooters with the unexpected. :slight_smile:

You excel at that. You really do. It’s your calling.

And thank you very much for the cough letter cough

Yer just awesome darlin :slight_smile:

All hail ThunderThighs!

This actually feels really nice to win. Last woot-off, I saw the one that came up at around 2am, just to have my credit union updating so I could not process my order. I felt so betrayed. Then I saw this, and all is good again.

One does not “win” a BOC. One is lucky to “purchase” a BOC.

So the feeling of winning was solely from all that tiger blood I drank? That explains a lot…

woot member since November 2006–Free
countless attempts at crap–Free
Many purchases later–$$$$
Finally getting crap!–Priceless!!!

Happy 10 year anniversary to me. it was very craptastic. thanks woot

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for being a part of such a great community!

Wow just got a shipping email!

Got a tracking number. 3lbs of crap. cmon letter cmon letter no whammy no whammy stop!

I got a totally unrecognizable tone on my phone and picked it up to see if was exploding or something. There it was! BOC alert! Couldn’t believe I would ever get one on my phone since the signal is soooooo bad here. Logged in and hit BUY without a second glance and Holey Moley it worked!!! It was like Christmas, well almost anyway. I got my tracking number and have to wait till Thursday to be suitably disappointed.

Last BOC that I got was easy to get like this one, it was a couple years ago and tons of people (including myself) got Roku’s . Fingers crossed.

AHHHH USPS! How DARE YOU keep me from my Bunker of Curiosity?

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:06 pm on November 15, 2016 in DALLAS, TX and a notice was left because no secure delivery location was available. You may arrange redelivery by using the Schedule a Redelivery feature on this page or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice beginning November 16, 2016. If this item is unclaimed by November 30, 2016 then it will be returned to sender.

Hey there Wooters! Join us at the main thread for the BOC unveilings.

http://i.imgur.com/OvgycNW.jpg