BUNN CSB2G Speed Brew Elite Coffee Maker

BUNN CSB2G Speed Brew Elite Coffee Maker

Next is a massage vest. If it ends up being something different, then a BOC will be after the next item

What is this 50oz pot size business? How many cups is that? I think my current one is 12 “cups”, but they’re not like measuring cup size…

It’s about a 2litre bottle I think

1 Like

I have an older bun model, it came with an 8-cup pot. So probably around 50 to 60 oz. I love it because it heats the water for a few minutes before brewing.

So what your saying is if a different item then what previewed shows up then it’s a boc correct?

8 oz in a cup, so 6.25 cups

I’m confused, it’s too late for this. I’ll be back in 15, need to make a cup of coffee.

If a different item shows up before what’s marked as next then the item after the incorrect product is a BOC

Ok now I get it, when did you notice this pattern?

When using a bunn coffee maker, it is better to buy the bunn coffee filters. they are a little bit taller and a little bit narrower at the bottom. It keeps the grounds out of the coffee

Almost two hours ago.

I noticed the strip lights appeared when it should have been a vacuum, and after the lights was a BOC

So the preview showed the heating pad, and now the heating pad is up. Does that mean no BOC next?

Where is this preview?

In the app

It’s on the mobile app right below the item currently up for sale.

I don’t think coffee cups on carafes are the same as an 8 oz cup. I think they are set up as the water needed to make a smaller “cup of coffee”

An incorrect item needs to appear first (the scope is next). TT said you won’t see previews for BOC items.

I stand corrected

Very in depth. I was thinking it was 6 oz per cup but wasn’t sure. I know I read something years back about it but anyone looking at a 12 cup carafe (like the ones for my machine I keep replacing because I’m clumsy) should be able to tell it’s not 3/4 gallon.