Bunt over Catcher

Been signed in all day. Finally get an available BOC and Woot wants me to sign in again… and the pop up sign in window pops up behind my browser window. I am unamused.

BagCrap! It shows there’s still about 50% available, and when you hit the golden button, it takes you to the sale page and SOLD OUT!
So I went back out to the original page, and there was 19% available, and bam…STILL SOLD OUT!

Hey Woot!, you’ve been doing this long enough to get your servers up to date, maybe switching from a Pentium 2 processor, and run a shopping website where the numbers you post are ACCURATE! I’ve missed most bandoliers of carrots in the last 10-12 years because WOOT can’t seem to get everything working in sync. So, please update your equipment, have AMAZON foot a bill or two since they claim to be the best shopping suite online, and have everything line up with what’s available, what hasn’t crashed, how may are left and how many successful orders we can all place. Beyond Frustrating!!! BOC!

I like to hone my crap bagging skills… even though I couldn’t buy it as I scored one this morning.

Maybe this let someone from the VOP in?

1 Like

From? When did a TRS-80 have a Pentium II processor?!?

2 Likes

Great Scott!! Another Bag of Crap! #85

2 Likes

Oh darn! Does anyone successfully get any of these using the app? I saw it as soon as it came up and clicked all the way to the place order button (past the I want one, the actual order page) and then got the spinning wheel for a minute. Then it refreshed and sent me back to the VoP, never seen that before. Still spinning…

I’ve gotten all 20 of mine one the app. This is year 3 on woot

You don’t understand how the Internet works; I’ve gotten one every time I’ve wanted one.
There’s still a little bit of luck involved, so don’t give up!

I scored a B0C ONE time from the App; from the produce aisle of Aldi. I’m convinced the vegi cooler amplifies the signal as I later scored a free shirt.woot tee from the exact location on Twitter.

One of the problems I have with the App is that when an item sells out, you have to go back out to the main page and click on the Woot Off banner to get back in

@wajeremy, possible to “Refresh” the sold out item to the new item by swiping down in the App? This may level the playing field for App users.

1 Like

That would make it faster for app users, as the main site lags by a bit even when you refresh.

It’s why I recommend using the forums, as they update faster than the site.

Use forums on the App too? Do they also auto refresh on the App?

Is it just me, or did they just turn off sorting deal-chatter/wootoff? I can no longer sort by “new”… only by “latest” and “top”.

But now it’s not right? And it kicked me out and made re-log in. Something is fishy.

I was referring to desktop/mobile/mobile in desktop mode.

Odd.

It worked when I gave it to you. Hmmm…

But you see it’s not updating correctly now, right?

I personally just use Woot-Off - Woot

There’s more noise there, but it works fine for me, so…

I’ve gotten a couple through the app, but only by playing the games. Every time I see one pop up during a Woot-Off, the app seems to move too slowly to score one that way.

1 Like

But it’s so much fun when an item says that there is 52% left, with only 1 of whatever the item is, having been sold, then you refresh and it jumps between 48%, 13%, 63%, etc.

1 Like