Buono Rosso Napa Valley Red - 5 Pack

I would be agreeable to that. :slight_smile:

Donā€™t they know how long and cold the winters are here?

I just did a quick google search, and Benessere makes a ā€œCosta del Solā€ wine. But it appears to be different from the Costa del Sol Winery. Very confusing, and Iā€™m surprised one of the two didnā€™t stop the other from using the name.

worth the price! I am in for 1!

mmmmm Cavedoniā€¦ drool

I just got a case of Blitzen, I have a half case of InZINerator on the way, and I need at least 1 bottle of Cavedoni for a gift. My husband is starting to get suspicious of all these wine.woot purchasesā€¦ Is this one really worth the eye rolls when the fedex guy rings the bell again?

No shipping to Maryland?

Iā€™m going to gift one of the Blitzens to my FedEx guy today when he shows up with my Quady package(s). Also gave him a bottle of the '08 Gazzi PN for Thanksgiving, so he should be pretty happy about all this wine I am buying.

Tip your bartender! :slight_smile:

http://www.casual-connoisseur.com/?p=1352

Iā€™m more worried about the eye rolls from my husband! :slight_smile: Still, a Blitzen to the fedex guy might not be a bad idea - maybe thatā€™ll convince him to swing by a little later in the day next time Iā€™m not home to sign for it!

the review I read (posted link above) suggests it is the same winery but used a different label for the table red.

Read!!! Itā€™s not the same one!!!

thanks! I went ahead and bought this, not knowing for sure if it is same as the 2005 Costa Del Sol with new branding. It is next door to Duckhorn Wineries, so not too worried that this will be good also!

I disagreeā€“regardless, I am purchasing.

Previous wine.woot
http://wine.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4220624

link showing the previous wine.woot is from Bennessere

Went to lunch - decided I really wanted to buy this one and poof-it was gone by the time I got back-please offer this one again.

Had the first bottle of this tonight and agree with the review that was posted. It really is a table wine with a finish. Well worth the money. Weā€™ll be in for 3 if this comes up againā€¦

We opened our first bottle on Friday and had half the bottle. Corked it and put it in our cellar and finished it today. This is GREAT wine, Iā€™d say it was good if it were $20. I am still floored how good this wine is for what we bought it for. Can I please get 2 cases for the Woot price? :slight_smile:

Opened this 3 days ago. I tried to like it, but couldnā€™t bring myself to finish the bottle. I poured out the last third this evening.

I didnā€™t like any of the 5 bottles I purchased. Iā€™ve purchased many wines on woot, but sadly wouldnā€™t buy the Buono Rosso again.