Burbled or Chortled

Burbled or Chortled

yay

1 Like

Y’all in a few days:

3 Likes

Another poor decision going down in history!

2 Likes

Woot! Snagged one. Hubby’s birthday coming up. He will be so displeased.

2 Likes

SCORE!!! Disappointment awaits!

1 Like

I know a good divorce attorney.

2 Likes

Your order went through. were you trying on multiple browsers, tabs, devices? The subsequent ones will return that message.

I think I got it! I went straight through to payment and got an email thanks for order but then after payment put me in vop… not sure what to think about that…

Looks like it went through from here.

Yeah It went so fast I clicked it again and said I that. Looks like I did get one. THanks and sorry for teh bad mouthing. LOL

Second bag of crap this year!!!

UGH VOP’d again and this time when I came out, the place order button was orange initially. I hit it and WHAM! Unspeakable DISAPPOINTMENT as it grayed out and informed me the item was no longer available. My sorrow…it is unfathomable…

I really wanna post a super awesome gif here but imma too dummy to be doin it… can’t figure it out on this phone… anyway YAY thanks TT!

1 Like

So glad to get one with a name like Burbled or Chortled. Reminds me of a line from one of my favorite poems by Lewis Carol:

And, as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,

Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,

And ***burbled*** as it came!
1 Like

I look away for ONE second…

1 Like

Uh you suck Woot. Tease me and then wont let me complete the order. :poop:

Logged on 3 times today since I’ve been really busy, and each time I did there was a BoC to which I immediately clicked!!!.. and got VoPed. I think I’ve spent a total of 30 minutes in the VOP today. Lovely place.

chrome-capture

Now that I can stay on here though, I’m sure I won’t see any more.

Been there, heard that. Loads of times!

excited for yet another BOC