burger or corndog

Oh, my golly gosh!! I got one!! I’ve been wooting for YEARS and have only ever gotten one before. I’m so excited. I really hope there’s some cool stuff in this one. A little holiday help would be awesome!

almost! got snagged by having to re-sign in twice ugh lol

2 Likes

It’s been exactly 3 YEARS since my last Bevy of Candidates. I finally got another! WOOT! WOOT!

Same here. The product page said I was signed in, and I had done so this afternoon (to prime), but I had to sign in again. When it processed the extra sign in, it looked like I got it, but when I pressed order, it said I didn’t get it - showing me something that had been in my cart from earlier that I decided not to get. Bah.

got one! makes up for looking away and missing the Ubiquiti router.

Finally Finally and Finally! Got it.

Waaah tried all day long and nothing. So much signing in over and over when I thought I already was. Desktop and iPhone. Sad.

Got one, first one ever!

1 Like

Yea got one. 4th time I saw buy screen today first 3 times I was not quick enough. Of course in my rush it is shipping to my mother’s house. Should be fun.

Use woot login instead of Amazon and beg customer service to give you the prime shipping discount which doesn’t apply if you don’t log in with Amazon. (assuming you have prime, no scammerino)

B0Cs don’t have any shipping costs regardless of what account is used.

4 Likes

Why does my order status say “cancelled”?

We sold out before we could complete your order. We had to cancel your order to reverse the charge.

Dang it, I quit watching because I thought it went through:(

I’m sorry. There’s still another chance.

Come over to the main BOC thread to share your crap!

Click Here or there vv

JoinBOC

Got my shipping notification. Weight is listed as exactly 6 pounds even. Obviously, this is a clear indicator that my BOC is special, possibly with items chosen by Jeff Bezos himself, or it means nothing at all. One of those two anyway.
I am so looking forward to the harbinger of dissapointment that is on it’s way to me now. Here’s hoping everyone’s dissapointment is exceeded only by my own. Good luck all!