Buried Treasure

Oh crikey! Count me in for one. Great work mate.

G’Day Bruce!

Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you amen!

I somehow missed taking a good look at this during the derby but there’s a lot to appreciate - the sense of depth and light is beautifully designed.

Great to see this side of Australia represented. Congrats RADsCOOLian!

Pick your death. Sure it looks pretty, but I’m wondering just how many of those little sea creatures can do you in by touch, sting, bite, or just looking at you :slight_smile:

Very nice design! Reminds me of the fast food shirt where the US was a burger. Man, I wish I’d gotten that shirt. :\ This one, well, I’d like to go to Australia some day… guess I can wear a shirt just because I like the way it looks, right?

The Moorish Idols really make this shirt awesome.

Not a bad design. Works fine at a glance, has details to explore without being overwhelmingly busy. Bonus that it doesn’t rely on some “clever” title or in-joke to make sense. Though on that note I’m sure it’s only a matter of very little time before the banality stereotypical of wooters and slashdotters finds its way into the threa–

Sometimes I hate being right.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT94lxuGqZmrVroculLHkU5403Q9dBjvoXKdzS-xJXO350BO4TW

I was hoping that this shirt would be offered. I’m getting one for myself because I think it looks great and one for my mother for Christmas (awesome, inexpensive gift) because she loves Australia.

This is awesome.

I like a little pith with my t-shirts. This design just reminds me of mullets and wolf t-shirts.

Like these:

Still can’t unsee the gorilla wearing a fez. Now he’s eating seafood!

Poster! NEED SHIRT.WOOT POSTERS. I could wallpaper my house with prints from shirt.woot.

(whispering with jedi wave) pooooooooooooossssssssssterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr… pooooooosssssssssssssttttterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Great artwork, congrats on the print!

So, I can’t decide if I should buy one of this one, or wait and see what third place is.

Congratulations on the cool and calming print Radscoolian. This isn’t some commentary on the large scale flooding in Australia this year is it?

I doubt it. I got the connotation as “Down Under” and “down under the sea”, hence “Buried Treasure.”

Buy shirts. Use as wallpaper anyways.

(The tag didn’t say anything about that, y’know.)

I guess Native people aren’t people LOL

Hey! Thanks, everyone! I hope you all like!

And I understand the concern some of you might have about the awkward “so when did you go to Australia?” conversations and would like to make wearing this shirt easier.
Go here, read up and then tell your friends all about your trip!

Maybe you went on a walkabout with a suitcase of knives and some major daddy issues, perhaps you and your foxy girlfriend rescued a boy and his eagle from a band of poachers, or maybe you fought Tina Turner in a steel dome made a few buddy cop movies and became a racist!
Let your imagination be your guide!

As someone who’s studied in Australia and gotten my open-water certification on the Great Barrier Reef, I love this shirt. In for 1!