Burnt Overdone Casserole

Burnt Overdone Casserole

THINGS TO KNOW

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Remember to post your BOC here!

Enjoy the disappointment.

1 Like

Casserole sounds good.

3 Likes

I’m in the VoP - it’s taking forever :wink:
fingers crossed

1 Like

RAGE QUIT!!!

This was new. All I could get. I miss the old Woot. Was spinning. I did get a “Our servers doth protest” too.

1 Like

I would rather see the blue screen of death than this :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

gateway timeout. I DEMAND a gateway timeout badge!

2 Likes

Why do my orders keep getting canceled!?

5 Likes

I hate to b**ch but I was lucky enough to get to the stage of purchasing this and the app froze multiple times.
I’m really confused on how best to checkout for these Bags. Last time I scored one was years ago

2 Likes

I get to the Amazon pay screen every time and have to sign in over and over until it says sold out. Or I get it ro fo through and it gets cancelled

3 Likes

Yay I got one!! Earlier today my order was cancelled after payment.

1 Like

And cancelled

2 Likes

Poof. Gone. Server Protested sign in

I’ve gotten a 504 error every time after making it to the final payment page. Amazon payments sux, too many clicks and loads…

Amazon Football GIF by Woot!

Had it in cart, but forgot to update my expiration date ahead of time. :frowning: Stupid me.

Another cancelled BOC.

4/4 on canceled BoCs today :frowning:

So got through to payment processing again… error message.

Clicked on buy now again… checkouts says I can only crap every 31 days…

And now I get email saying cancelled… AGAIN!!!

Cancelled after a VoP
3 for 3
:frowning:

1 Like