Burr Grinder Black

Wow! Looks like I’ve got a soap opera to catch up on. I noticed the recurring characters on kids.woot, but I guess I don’t check out home.woot too often.

If you have a blade grinder you should purchase this. Serious upgrade for the coffee connoisseur.

I’m yawning already, wondering how long to stay awake and watch the Woot items go buy, and you tempt me with coffee stuff? Clever. Very clever.

can’t find a rating for this model…the 585 and the 560 series aren’t very well reviewed where I looked…couldn’t find a review for this 580

Can also use this to make almond meal. Just throwing that out there.

I looked up reviews on amazon. The most recent reviews tell you to steer clear of this piece of junk and I just might!

I’ve been looking for a Burr grinder, but the amazon reviews have turned me off this one - http://www.amazon.com/Capresso-580-01-Disk-Grinder-Black/product-reviews/B001G8Y2NG/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

This also turns plain old fashioned rolled oats into colloidal oatmeal if you have any skin irritation sufferers in your home…great for hives, bug bites, eczema, psoriasis, etc…for real. it is a HUGE savings on buying it in ground form & works just as well.

I have this and I love this! Highly suggest any coffee lover (or aspiring coffee lovers) to try it out, especially for this killer price!