Bush Furniture New Haven TV Stand

How about the weight of the product itself? Can a really weak guy carry it up a flight of stairs?

Thanks for the tip. You want to paint it for me? Because I certainly have no interest in doing so.

I’m with you on that…I was going to spring for this to go with the tv I’m ordering (yah, woot!) - but I hate the black finish on furniture. Dust clings to it. It always looks dusty, no matter how often you clean it.

Per the features:

Accommodates flat-panel TVs up to 42" and 100 lbs.

What would happen if you put a 46" TV on it? the thing is 42" wide. Does it mean that it will accommodate a tv with a 42" base?

If my TV is 96 lbs could I have 4 more inches?

And my apartment is tobacco free so I may need that white paint.

I bought the last Bush tv stand that had these limits on them. It has my 50" plasma on it that’s almost 100lbs & it fits perfectly!

I’ve had a swivel one like this for years. Actually many years. Long before LCD came out.
I had a 36" CRT that took two men and a boy to lift. But I have a 55" on it now.
If you don’t mind it hanging off the edges it should work with virtually any size tv as long as it’s not over 100lbs.

I ordered two on accident. Does anyone want it for the same price?? $109 … I’ll pay shipping. Woot doesn’t let me return, ugh.

Upon opening, so far there’s damage to the bottom of the stand that faces outwards. It’s clear the damage happened before packing as the piece that’s damaged was on the inner part with other parts surrounding it that aren’t damaged. A piece that came pre-assembled has one piece that’s not flush like the other (I believe it’s for the glass doors). Just took it out of the box and am not too pleased so far.

Edit 1: I just broke the head of a screw using a small, manual screwdriver. So stoked the rest of the screw is stuck in the piece so even if I got a new screw, I’d still be screwed.

Edit 2: I contacted Bush with the problem, they’re sending out replacement parts. However, the item is together and overall it’s pretty much crap. The pressboard is very weak. From a previous review I thought it would be stronger. While removing the top piece to reposition the stand (I removed it to make it lighter), I lifted one side slightly higher than the other and now I have a nice crack where the wooden dowel plugs in. Hopefully it doesn’t affect the integrity.

Final Edit: After using this item for a little bit and receiving the replacement part today, I would say for the price it’s a good deal. The customer service was really good. If I pushed for it I probably could have gotten the side piece replaced that “tore” where the peg goes in but it seems to be plenty sturdy as is.

The people at Bush should be able to help you with replacements for the damage parts. Be sure to contact them.