Bushnell ONIX 110 GPS with Base Map

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
what we have here is failure to wooters.us

Bushnell ONIX 110 GPS with Base Map [New] - $29.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Bushnell 361100 ONIX110 GPS w/ Base Map

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Bushnell ONIX 110 GPS with Base Map
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Bushnell 361100 ONIX110 GPS w/ Base Map

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Is bushnell the new excalibur for woot?

good price, looks like the next cheapest is 107

What the Heeeeyy! this was on when I went to sleep last night!!!

that’s what I said when I woke up and it was still (again) the Catronics digital picture frame…

Wow, I think I might have needed the knives more than I need this thing.

sadly I am going to be trapped in internet blackout jury duty and will miss the wootoff.

does anyone have this? i need a gps, but not if it’s crap.

Title says ONIX110 GPS… why does it say we are getting a 362000 ONIX200 in the box?

I’ll never spend 600 for a set of knives.

C’mon, Woot! We know you’ll never upgrade your servers so you’ll always have an excuse, but what’s the excuse for sloppy editing? The listing says ‘new’, but the description says ‘refurbished’. It’s a good thing people actually read the descriptions from time to time.

Good question. I guess I’ll find out which one it is when i get it.

There is no support from Bushnell. The product is junk. You can not download the maps also. They give you 4 but you can not get them. Then they charge you for every map. They don’t even answer e-mail. John

There is no support from Bushnell. The product is junk. You can not download the maps also. They give you 4 but you can not get them. Then they charge you for every map. They don’t even answer e-mail. John

Hey I just noticed that also. the ONIX 200 sells for ~$50…

I hope the title tells the truth…

Which one is newer the 110 or 200?

On checking into this I’m hearing the title is correct - sales copy wrong. This was a sale of the 110 model. Customer service is being contacted to help resolve ambiguity.

awesome! Thanks for clarifying!