Business on Computer

Hang around in there 3-5 minutes. There’s a lot that can go wrong when people are trying to buy these and you can get bumped up in line.

yah sorry. we have a bunch today, so odds are better, but in general the app is the quickest. just make sure your payment method and all that is up to date, and be ready to curse at the overall shoddiness of the app experience during checkout :grimacing:

7 Likes

Go Woot, it’s your birthday!

Got my first BOC!

Seems like it lasted forever compared to every other one.

1 Like

This is not going well for me. This time I at least carted it before it sold out. Maybe next round I can actually make it through buying one.

When’s the next Boss on Crack?

Your odds are better than usual today. Per the above post. Keep trying. I feel confident you will get one within the next 10 hours…

4 Likes

Thanks! My first time here so hoping for some beginners luck!

5 Likes

sending crappy vibes your way :mage:

2 Likes

App moving slow for me today wooo doggy.

Bogus. I clicked in ON THE APP at 98% available & went straight to the VOP…& rotted there! Twice already today. “Thousands, really!” means many scattered BOCs but only 10 pp snag one each time!! :flushed:

That’s how this works. That’s how this always works. Good luck on the next one.

2 Likes

Disappointing app never loads to buy screen, not even to show the item is sold out. :frowning:

And that’s a lot more than 10.

You can manually refresh the VOP. It’s a glitch they’ve been working on.

this is, much to everyone’s chagrin, actually working by design :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yep, been refreshing for months. Still waiting on the February VoP to come through!

yes this IS a problem and we all hate it and we’re supposed to fix but we kinda suck so it hasn’t been fixed yet (sorry)

Lol I hear you. It’s frustrating. It’s safe to exit after 3-5 minutes. There’s a lot today so good luck!

As i see more more successful acquisitions I am beginning to believe this month’s BOC may be appropriately named.

Let me guess, you’re not a dev and have to speak to the angry masses about what the devs still haven’t done? haha