Butterfinger Peanut-Buttery Chocolate-y

Butterfinger Peanut-Buttery Chocolate-y

Official Butterfinger Poll
  • I miss the old Butterfinger!
  • I love the new “improved” Butterfinger!
  • I still can’t get the disgusting taste out of my mouth from trying the new Butterfinger.

0 voters

1 Like

Last year, I was invited to participate in a paid study involving chocolate.

I got 3 separate packages containing 1 bar each of Butterfinger.

At least one of them was (possibly) the new one, but they were pretty much all sorta stale-ish (I enjoyed them anyways).

3 Likes

Almost bought until they wanted $6 in shipping. F that

2 Likes

If you have Amazon Prime, use Login with Amazon to get free shipping.

2 Likes

Perfect Easter Egg Basket Stuffers

Perfect for arriving after Easter :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m not sure that I’ve had the new Butterfinger yet, but it’s supposed to taste more like actual peanut butter, yes? Based on that assumption, I prefer the old.

3 Likes

Expiration date on these?

1 Like

We’re helping Amazon clear out their chocolates before the warm weather. We don’t have the “best by” date but they’re [usually] good about destroying expired goods.

If there’s an issue, you can always reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

2 Likes

I think they lost the chrispy creamy taste they once had. The new recipe tastes nuttier but more artificial. I thought it was disgusting but I’m truly interested in what others think.

It was once my favorite candy bar. It was my go-to when I rarely splurged on candy. Now I won’t touch them.

2 Likes

Well that’s disappointing to hear. Butterfinger was always my favorite too, but I haven’t had one in years. My sweet tooth is practically non-existent, and they never seem to be in the mixes I get for trick-or-treaters.

2 Likes

There’s a new butterfinger?

Eh. 5th avenue all the way!

1 Like

It was new a couple years ago. I’m not at all still angry over it.

3 Likes

Oooh. I didn’t notice. Unless it’s a pristine fresh one they’re not that great. I usually go with whatever has caramel.

1 Like

This one is the improved recipe. :grinning:

Screenshot_2021-04-02 Butterfinger Peanut-Buttery Chocolate-y - $15 99 - Free shipping for Prime members