Buy 1 Tee, Get a 2nd for $5!

logo_woot

Mar. 16-18, 2021

1. Get your cart subtotal to $30 by adding 2 OR MORE tees from our “Buy 1, Get 1 for $5!” sale to your cart.

2. Enter code GOSHIRT at checkout.

3. Voila! We’ll drop your cart subtotal automagically! Hooray!

4. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “Buy 1, Get 1 for $5!” sale.

5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite two or more tees in our “Buy 1, Get 1 for $5!” sale!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount ONLY applies to the tees featured in the “Buy 1, Get 1 for $5!” sale.
  • Your cart subtotal must be at a minimum of $30 BEFORE the coupon code (GOSHIRT) will activate and drop the price. (Hint: 2 tees @$15 each = $30. Easy, right?)
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you! Just remember that THE DISCOUNT WILL ONLY APPLY TO THE TEES IN THE BUY 1, GET 1 FOR $5! SALE!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Offer valid from March 16, 2021 at 12am CT until March 18, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
  • For you math nerds: As long as your cart subtotal is $30 or more, you will get a discount of $5 off (for EACH tee in your cart from the “Buy 1, Get 1 for $5!” sale ONLY. So that means if you add 2 tees from that sale to your cart and enter the code (GOSHIRT), your subtotal will drop by $10. If you add 3 tees from that sale, your cart subtotal will drop by $15. 4 tees will drop the subtotal by $20, etc. You get the point.
1 Like

The discount code does not appear to be working.

3 Likes

Blurgh… working on it right now. Hold that thought…

1 Like

The final paragraph has a different code, and gives different details about the promo (by saying that each shirt would be $5)…

So 3 t-shirts would be $30, and 4 would be $20?

Woot math!

Yeah in theory if the code works… but it isn’t working.

1 Like

The code typo has been fixed… still working on getting the ACTUAL code to work.

As for the promo details, our coupon system is a little wonky, and in order to get it to work the way we want it to, we have to trick it a little. But the math works out the same. When you buy 2 shirts from the specified event, you get $10 off the cart subtotal. If you buy more than 2 shirts from the specified event, you’ll get $5 off each shirt.

Haha! Should be “4 tees will drop the subtotal BY $20”… not “to $20”… typo fixed.

We found the issue and are working on it now… should be fixed in the next 10 minutes! Probably?

1 Like

Thank you, that’s all I ask it’s pretty late over here on the east coast and I need to go to sleep soon… Work in the morning. Small edit , order successful . Sweet now to sleep

IT’S WORKING, PEOPLE! LET THE SHIRTING COMMENCE!

3 Likes

OK, so the shirt sale is buy 1, get 1 for $5. I guess tell me if I’m already wrong or confused. But then the mathematical details to help out the math nerds is where you completely lose me. Why would it then say that you get $5 off for each shirt? I’m thinking that the sale should have just been left at Buy 1 shirt, get 1 for $5. But nope someone had to get all Wooty! trying to overexplain the sale instead of just testing the discount code so it would work when the sale launched. Because again correct me if I am confused or mistaken but according to the explained Wootematics! let’s use the example of buying 4 shirts & getting $20 off. Then Voila your price for the 4 shirts would be $40 when it should be $30 if every shirt after the 1st is $5. So shouldn’t the sale be Buy 1 shirt, get $5 off every shirt after that?

Basically after you have at least 2 shirts in cart, each shirt will cost $10 each.

But from the original posting prior to edit, I also thought it was buy 1 shirt and get each additional shirt for $5 each up to 3 additional shirts.

The math for the deal is basic: $5 off your cart sub-total for every shirt you add to your cart from the specified event when you add 2 or more. So 1 shirt is $15. 2 shirts is $20. 3 shirts is $30, and so on. So we went with “Buy 1, get a 2nd for $5,” but we could have just as easily gone with “$10 tees when you buy 2 or more,” or “2 tees for $20,” or we could have gotten REAL Wooty and said “33.34% off when you buy 2 or more.” The math all works out the same. But if it helps, you can ignore all the math stuff and just get $10 off your order if you buy 2 rad shirts! :wink:

But only if you buy those rad shirts from a small, not particularly inspiring (to me) selection of said rad shirts.

At least this has caused me to learn the Woot! Shirt catalog a little better! Long live the filter button!

Math is hard. It appears the English language is harder today…

1 Like

The code is working in checkout if I sign in with my old woot info. However, it I sign in with amazon and using address/CC pulled from amazon, the code still doesn’t work.

Having the same issue jway5929 had. Signed in with Amazon and the code doesn’t work

Well i typed it in lower case and it worked

Code not working again? Signed in with amazon if ti matters.

@benwyeth
Dearest Wooty Benster, could you please add just a few more black or dark color shirts with cute stuff on them like unicorns, sloths, stitch, animal crossings, cats, not today, girly stuff? Just a few more please with pink glitter and cat ears on top?

2 Likes