Buy 1 Tee, Get a 2nd for $5!

So…is this code working for anyone else that’s signed in with Amazon, thus getting the free Prime shipping option? I’ve tried every single variation of the code, with all caps, all lowercase, with and without spaces, upper and lower case. Nothing is working. Come on Woot, gimme some help, please!

Hmmm… this code should be working for ALL accounts, not just Prime or non-Prime… it shouldn’t matter. And the code isn’t case sensitive.

I just tested it wwith my Prime account, and my wife’s non-Prime account, and using 3 different versions of the code (nocaps, ALLCAPS, and mIxEdCaPs) and it worked each time as expected?

Is it giving you a red error message when you try to enter the code? If it isn’t working, it should give you an error message like “Ruh-roh. This coupon doesn’t work for what you’re ordering” or “Oops, we can’t find that coupon code.”

And just to be DOUBLY sure, you’re trying to order 2 or more tees from the “Buy 1, Get a 2nd for $5” sale, right? The coupon code will ONLY work for the tees in that sale.

Yup, two shirts from the specific sale page, “Empire Records - Higher Grounds” and “Hunter’s Vessel”. I’ve refreshed more than once, gotten out and back into my cart, and tried many variations that involves upper and lower case. Nada. Sucks too, since my kids picked out shirts that they wanted from the sale and now nothing.
Woot

The code is one word.

(Dunno if you tried that.)

I appreciate the reply, but yes, I’ve tried all one word caps and lower case, and a space between words in both upper and lower case. Same results, unfortunately. Not to mention, an entirely different laptop. Guess I’ll try again tomorrow…

Ok, so you added two qualified shirts, went to the checkout, did it ask you to verify your address? Its just a line of text above your address.

If it did, click it and let it refresh. Then enter the code.

C’mon @benwyeth add a few more cute shirts! Like that sloth sitting down and it just says “no.” Or, general ones that just say “love” “be kind” or kitty cat shirts or unicorns or cute ones. C’mon man, it’s ending at midnight! Please with a automatic 5 color on top?