Buy 2 shirts, get 50% off: December 28 - December 31, 2021

Buy2+Get50%_Blog_600x200

December 28 - December 31, 2021

1. Add 2 or more Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. See below T’s & C’s if you’re not sure what’s eligible.
  2. When you get to checkout we’ll apply a discount and you’ll get it FOR 50% OFF!
  3. This deal is available from December 28, 2021 at 12:00am CT through December 31, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible, so act fast.
  4. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE.
    NOW GET SHOPPING!

NOTE : If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3 million shirts so that you can give them to all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you!
  • Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  • Offer not available for international orders
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on the Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 2 Woot Shirt apparel items required.
  • Offer valid from December 28, 2021 at 12:00am CT to December 31, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.

For those wondering:

Yes; this offer applies even to the $11 t-shirts. (I just checked.)

1 Like

I see $13 shirts in the Garage Sale but I’m not finding any $11 shirts. What am I missing?

1 Like
2 Likes

Ah, I didn’t think of those. Thanks.

1 Like

Time to stock up on them catshirts!

2 Likes

Perfect time to stock up on some T shirts, especially the long sleeve Serenity shirt I just saw. Is there any way to know what shirts have a long sleeve option? Would really like to add some?

1 Like

Only shirts currently on sale on the main shirt.woot page might have that option, and then it depends on the color of shirt it’s printed on. Go through the sales to see if anything strikes your fancy and then it will show whether a long sleeve is an option.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

I bought one shirt (yay! It came out of no where is back so I can replace my old worn out one!!) and then thought I was done but bought a second shirt a minute later (hadn’t planned on it, so did not have them in the same cart). Any chance I can get the discount applied retroactively??

Hi there - I would contact our CS team to try!

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes