Buy a Shirt, Get a Shirt FREE!

Blogheaders_580x250

December 29 - 31, 2019:

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account.

2. Add two or more Shirt.Woot apparel items to your cart (up to 10). This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. We’ll drop the price of one or more of the items (up to half of the total apparel items in your cart) to $0 at checkout. Hooray!

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our Bestsellers

5. We love you!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Limit up to five (5) free items per order. Yes, you can order up to 10 apparel items in a single order, and up to five will be free!
  • Discount applied to the lowest-priced item in your shopping cart. If you have two items of equal value, then one of the items is free.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts (and get 150 for free) it will take 30 orders to do it, but we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from December 29, 2019 at 12:00am CT until December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

This doesn’t seem to be working. I have logging in a couple of time, always clicking to log in with Amazon, and when I go to check out I am being charged regular price for all the shirts.

5 Likes

Hm, I just did it and it worked. It’s only valid for United States mailing addresses with Prime accounts (I’m sure you read that but some people have missed the U.S. only part in the past).

I am in the US and have valid mailing address.

1 Like

Not working for me. Logged in with prime amazon account as always. Being charged a five dollar ship and handle fee, both shirts at full price, standard shipping. Have had awful time getting question accepted at customer service re previous order, and it wouldn’t let me sign in on my prime account numerous times before this today. Said my password was wrong. It wasn’t. I saw it!

2 Likes

Not working :rage:

I signed on to my Amazon Prime account and could not find the Bogo t-shirt offer. I could not get it to work through the email either. :exploding_head:

I don’t understand why this has to be limited tononly US addresses. Us loyal EU buyers are not able to benefit :frowning:

Not working for me either and is also doing the $5 charge for prime even though it says FREE right next to it. Get it together WOOT.

Odd…

It’s working for me.

rsz_screenshot_2019-12-29_at_35855_pm

Worked for me. Once I pushed the “use this address” button at checkout it applied the discount and free shipping.

Tried again. After clicking “use this address” everything updated this time.

Yeah. The Use This Address is a way of Amazon working around a weird cross site cookie issue. Once you click it, they tell us whether you’re Prime or not so we can apply the benefit. Annoyingly it isn’t very clear about this though. We should add some messaging in there to make it clearer that you’ll see the Prime benefit applied AFTER you choose an address or click the Use This Address button.

1 Like

Because we can only get information on US Prime customers. Our Amazon login jobbie doesn’t support international Amazon login and we don’t know if you’re on a non-US Prime subscription or not.

Woot used to know better than to offer BOGO deals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1oBkawu4M

Didn’t work for me either and I’m not happy. Held off purchase just for this deal hopefully. Feel like I’ve been duped. But I did not complete the purchase. Waiting for a reply.

If you’re having problems with your Prime login, here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • On the checkout page, check “use this address”
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

If those don’t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.

For the second day I haven’t been able to get this to work. The two shirts I wanted yesterday are sold out. I tried two different shirts today and got to checkout and was going to be charged full price for both. I tried all the tricks mentioned in the comments in addition to the instructions. I called Amazon. I tried ( unsuccessfully) to contact Woot. I’m very frustrated and pissed off.

Hello. Yeah, I don’t see that you’ve had a successful login with Prime yet.

Try logging out of both Amazon & Woot, then try again. This sometimes works, especially if you made any changes/updates to your Amazon account recently.

Sorry for the frustration.

I’ve tried what you listed and not working for me.