Buy a Shirt, Get a Shirt FREE!

Can you try it on a different computer or on the app to see if it works?

Edit: I can see that you logged in with Amazon Prime successfully just a bit ago. It takes a few moments for the order page to update once the info is received from your Amazon login.

Also make sure if thereā€™s a button that says Use This Address, click it! The discount wonā€™t apply if you donā€™t. If it still doesnā€™t work, please let us know whether youā€™re doing this in the app, on a mobile browser, or on a regular web browser, and what youā€™re doing this on (iphone, or a pc with Chrome etc) so we can see if thereā€™s a bug. I tried this on iPhone, Android, Mac, and PC with the app and every major browser and it has worked every time with my Amazon account.

1 Like

First attempts were unsuccessfully made on iPhone. Now, Iā€™ve downloaded the Amazon shopping app on iPad and still not working. Iā€™ve checkedā€use this addressā€ on both.

Amazon app wouldnā€™t make a difference; this is a Woot offer, not Amazon.

In Woot, log out completely and then log back in via the ā€œLogin with Amazonā€ button on the login screen. That worked for me and I was on the mobile site (no app.).

3 Likes

Worked! Thanks!

Iā€™ve tried several times during the promotion and the prices never changed. Iā€™m pretty new to woot and it seems like a fun place. Iā€™ve made a handful of purchases since joining a few weeks ago but I must say Iā€™m thinking about uninstalling the app and unsubscribing/canceling.
All of my shopping is online and itā€™s A LOT! Over $6k in just this past month and frankly it is just too much work to get ANY of the deals here on woot!

For exampleā€¦ During the last woot-off anytime I would go to purchase I had to re-loginā€¦ Iā€™m constantly being taken to the main page and I find it complicated to navigate throughout the site.

I get over 100 emails a day from stores (including woot) and I look at each one for deals (not just the holiday) and at least 3x a week woot will send me one that peaks my interest to buy however the same sequence of events occurā€¦

I see a deal in the email, I click it, Iā€™m taken to woot, I log in, Iā€™m taken to the deal, I make a selection, add to cart, proceed to checkout, forced to log in again, get to checkout, deal is not reflected, make sure everything (including address) is correct, still no deal, I go to woot main page, try to find deal again, make selections again, go to checkout, forced to log in again, at checkout again deal not reflected, rinse and repeat, then ultimately CLOSE WOOT, go back to email, star the email to go back to laterā€¦ When I doā€¦ Rinse and repeatā€¦ DELETE EMAILā€¦

So my thought isā€¦
UNSUBSCRIBE because the deals SELDOM work and when they do they take me 15 minutes to achieve (where a 15 min Google search will land me a similar deal that is 2 clicks= done)ā€¦ I donā€™t have all this time to repeat several steps on woot and Iā€™d rather NOT get emails showing me deals that are UNACHIEVABLE!..
ā€¦ Maybeā€¦

Yeah, me too. Iā€™m never shopping at Woot again!

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry for the frustration. I do see that youā€™re logging with Amazon Prime successfully.

The price of the shirts donā€™t change. Itā€™s shown as a discount as shown in this post: