Buy a Shirt, Get a Woozie! July 14 - July 17, 2021

Woozie_Blog_600x200

July 14 - July 17, 2021

1. Add $15 worth of eligible Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart. See below T’s & C’s if you’re not sure what’s eligible.
  2. Add an eligible woozie from this event to your cart.
  3. The subtotal in your cart must reach $26.00. When you get to checkout we’ll drop the price of that woozie down to $0 and you’ll get it FOR FREE!
  4. This deal is available from July 14th, 2021 at 12:00am CT through July 17th, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible, so act fast.
  5. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE and find your new woozie HERE .

NOW GET SHOPPING!

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3 bajillion shirts so that you can woozie up all your friends and fam, we’re not stopping you! There is a limit of 1 free woozie per transaction though.
  • Eligible apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt .
  • Offer not available for international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 of Woot Shirt apparel required.
  • Offer valid from Wednesday, July 14th, 2021 at 12:00am CT until Saturday, July 17th, 2021 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible.

First!

3 Likes

This promo works in conjunction with the 10% off on the shirts - even the ones that are $15. So you get a woozie and a $15 shirt for $13.50

If anyone wanted to know

1 Like

@ThunderThighs @davejlives @Lady5tark

Hey all. I tagged the 3 of you in hopes that maybe 1 of you can help or can forward this to whoever can. During this promotion on 2 separate occasions put a woozie in my cart & then chose & purchased a shirt but the woozies did not stay on the order when I checked out. The 1st time it happened was order #7-----42 & I immediately went to “support” under my account on the app & submitted an email support request on the order explaining what happened. Within the day I received a response from someone informing me that they had forwarded the issue to the person in charge of that promotion & that I would hear from them. I did not. Then a day & a half or so later the same thing happened when I placed order #7-----71. I did not immediately submit a support request in reference to that because at the time I was expecting to be contacted about the other order & I assumed that I would just share the issue on this order with whomever was helping me with the 1st order. Then forward to sometime during this past week, I submitted another support request on the app but have never heard anything in regards to it. Then just before locating this forum thread & submitting this message I once again submitted a support request however I requested a call which I did immediately receive. I had a bit of a hard time with trying to get the representative understand the issue & didn’t really get anything accomplished besides frustration. The representative informed me that he would try to check with someone else & get back to me by email in 2 days but he told me he didn’t have anything to go by because he could not understand or locate the promotion.

Wow! I apologize, that was a lot but I hope maybe 1 of you understands the issue & can help me out or again forward it to whomever can.

Thank You!!

[VMOD EDIT: I hid your order number.]

1 Like

We can make this right, look out for an email from us tomorrow!

2 Likes

Hello. Thanks for getting back to me. However, I never received this email of which you reference.

1 Like

Checking up, I can confirm your coupon has been issued and a Woozie sale launches tomorrow (but don’t tell anyone, we’re not supposed to advertise that).

2 Likes

I am not seeing a coupon from you. I did see a $10 coupon issued by customer service on 7-31 as a token of goodwll. I guess since a phone rep wasn’t able to help with a call. That is the only coupon that I have received from Woot! recently.

I DM’d you…I’ll be here all day!

1 Like

1 Like