“Buzz Aldrin” Always Sounded Like a Sports Name

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
Wooters.us - We got ya’ Woot right heaah!

“Buzz Aldrin” Always Sounded Like a Sports Name [lunar] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Black Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

What are the other two astronauts doing? I’m sensing some sports envy.

If this had a brazil flag on it i would be all over it! World Cup!!!

I wonder what space-announcers would say instead of “GOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLL!”

They should probably use a goalie, this looks to be an easy goal.

Also congratulations on winning the derby, this was by far the best shirt of the lot.

I could actually see this in an alternate universe where a different country landed on the moon first.

But us Americans? We brought golf clubs.

ah, this shirt just induces happiness…I haven’t figured out why yet so guess I’ll have to get one.

I suggest that, in the event of a earth-destroying comet, we keep Buzz and his mad soccer skills as a back up defense plan.

Anyone got a detail shot of the helmet reflection? Woot’s images are horrid for detail.

Jecht Shot!

I’m really torn on this one. I’ll buy almost anything with an astronaut in a space suit on it… but I’m not sure this shirt says “me”

It’s four players, with two of them defending the remaining. There isn’t much detail to it.

There’s four other people in that reflection? I see a net and two people, one looks like on his knees. Where are the other two?

Awesome shirt! Well deserved win. In for one!

If you’re on the fence, this is the kind of shirt you’ll be bicycle kicking yourself later for not getting. Buy it!

ha!

Congrats Deadfrog! This was in a category all it’s own this derby.

So, it seems to me that intergalactic soccer could be quite diabolical. If I were playing, I would probably navigate my toughest competitors closer towards the sun (thereby softening the ball and/or the competitor). Really, imagine being the goalie on the sun side. How TERRIBLE would it be to have to oppressive heat burning your back.

I’m definitely not down for intergalactic soccer, I’ve decided.

You know… I could do a bicycle kick too in anti gravity. If I stretched a little first. And took a bathroom break. And drank some Tang.

I know, right? Imagine how much easier it would’ve been on Bruce Willis in Armageddon if the solution was a soccer ball… though, I suppose we would’ve denied the nation of ‘Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing’ by Aerosmith (thereby ruining many weddings in the late 90s early 00s).