“Buzz Aldrin” Always Sounded Like a Sports Name

But what about the Space Olympics?

Are you suggesting that Tang holds the powers to space travel and/or supreme soccer moves?

Ah - a whole new meaning to the term “world cup.”

As I sit here in my Tetris Propaganda Shirt (which got me some dirty looks from the Russian cashier at the supermarket, by the way) pondering tonight’s shirt, I have decided this shirt is mostly relevant to my interests (minus soccer)

In for 1

This reminds me of that episode in Space: Above and Beyond when one of the guys pulled out a football on a low gravity planet and threw it clear out of sight. Dang… we need some low gravity machine on this planet :stuck_out_tongue:

They have one. It is nicknamed the “Vomit Comet”
for a damn good reason.

Yeah Just in time for world cup!! 8 hours to go!

I’m wondering who our opponent would be? Do we just wait for China to get there?

Well, if you’re asking if I would purposefully sabotage opponents with sun-influence, then yes… I’m pretty competitive.

Am I down for Space Olympics? Well, is there a Badminton category? Me and my best friend were 1st place champs in the pairs category all throughout high school (laugh all you want, but I seriously considered colleges based on availability of a Badminton team).

I think we’d be playing ping pong then.

Did Forrest get training as an astronaut?

I’m pretty sure, though Captain Kirk was indeed human, that we’d be playing the Star Trekkians. If I were to create a team of superior space soccer skills, it would be them. Also, Worf as a goalie = insta-win.

This just scares me. I would be totally stoked if I were the moon man, about to kick the ball, but once I realized the lack of control I had floating in space…HOLY COW. Panic attack.

very tempted. might buy if it’s still there in the morning.

nice timing too!

He DID! Holy cow, I forgot that (though, it is much more clear in the book versus the movie).

Maybe, that’s Forrest in the space suit… take that leg braces!

Cross-stitch > dotted halftones. Way to take it up a notch, DeadFrog =)

Gratz!

If this one doesn’t go in, then Houston we truly have a problem!

One small step for man kind, one giant leap for intergalactic sports!

Damn now I have that beastie boys song in my head.

Nothing against the artist, but the left arm looks a little… disconnected/disjointed. I don’t think that much of the shoulder patch would be visible without some severe contortions… Were the patch moved, I think it’d be fine.

Kudos on the helmet reflections, though.

Yes, he went on the Apollo 13 mission.

I’m in love with this shirt and I’m happy it won. Suprising it only got 999 votes, seems low to me.