C.G. Di Arie 2006 Zinfandel Shenandoah Valley - 4 Pack
$59.99 + $7.00 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 4 2006 Di Arie Zinfandel Shenandoah Valley, California
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
8/12/11

I got 8 of these last time. They are really quite good. I highly recommend them. I still have 5 left so I probably won’t get any more, but they are a bargain.

Ouch. Tough call. Just tried one from the previous woot and really liked it, but also got a post card offer from the winery today for their petite syrah. Budget calls for neither. But I really am tempted by the ps offer.

Can’t find my tasting notes on the zin, but if you’re on the fence, I’d say go for it. Of course, I obviously have no self control.

That write up about GG Allin is the worst ever I’ve read on Woot.

How would you describe this?

No OGP?

Another positive vote, and I’m not the world’s biggest Zin fan. I’ve gone through two of my four from the last time it was on, seriously debating picking up one or two of these…

Tempting, I’ve been on quite the zinfandel kick this summer (thank you, Chronicle!) but the warm weather is starting to come to a close…

Decent deal, but not spectacular. Their own “super special value of the month” price is $100 + $32 shipping/tax (I’m in OH) for 6 bottles. So we’re looking at about 24% off that rate.

What was this?

i must stop checking woot…i’m spending too much money, but then again, i am really enjoying the fruits of my splurges!

This is only 4 bottles, not 6. Woot’s deal adds up to $67, or $16.75 a bottle.

Their deal adds up to $123, or $20.50 a bottle.

The savings are 22%, not 45% as you claim.

Whoah, impressive math fail.

Sorry about that - edited my OP.

Thanks!

I bought the last zin offer. Post card is at the office (it’s for Thursday) but it seems like a good deal esp. since I love petite syrah. But the zin was really pretty good and I may declare bankruptcy after trying to do both.

No problem!

Still a great deal nonetheless.

So you’ve seen a number of write ups about GG Allin on Woot?

I hope some of Chaim’s other stuff gets on w.w sometime soon.

All right, I’ll bite, in for one.

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: mistywest
Speed to first woot: 6m 24.850s
Last wooter to woot: michaepf

A little Meeker Grenache up next and I can go to bed.

Preach it, brother!