Cake or Pi?

1 Million digits of Pi!

well, that settles the debate – both and skip the brussels sprouts.

I will wear this the next time I need to sue someone.

Cake ∪ 3.14159265358979323846264338?

This cake is all perimeter and no area-- the ratio is all wrong.

Oh man, Woot. You’re killing me over here. I have no spare shirt money, but there’s no way I can not buy this shirt. Not only am I a dessert fanatic and occasional math nerd, but my name is Piper and people often call me π for short.

Curse you, Woot, for featuring a shirt that contains so many elements I find appealing and relatable! shakes fist

If I ate that piece on the bottom, how could I calculate the change in volume of my waist???

GLaDOS sez “The cake is a pi!”

Assuming a standard slice-size from the cake, that’s at least an inch of frosting on the bottom layer. Too much, I say.

There is no cake here
Brownies instead, that is clear
YOU have pi, yes dear

This shirt perfectly depicts the only sort of pie that I could love.
And, while Cheesecake may ‘technically’ be a pie, someone was smart enough to call it cake- so I can love it. Cheesepie would just be gross.

:slight_smile:

What a beautiful illustration of the calculus notion of integrals! Keep making that slice smaller and smaller and, once it’s length infinitely small, find out the equation of the cake and you’ve got it’s area! Very handy when figuring out how many people to invite to your Pi Day celebration.

WB Tony. Long time, no shirt.

eta: I didn’t realize you had another shirt recently.

Want to celebrate Pi Day with me? :slight_smile:

So did ten other people on Woot.

this is awesome, make that AWESOME

it’s really triffle to ask the question cake or pie, but I’m am cakes bggest flan. pie we can cobbler together some without pudding in too much sweetness,but cake? I don’t know where to tart! If I was to eat a PI it’d be punkim pi.

this was on reddit earlier today.
deja vu!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/acgb8/cake_or_pi/

No, the cake is a pi.

Does this mean the Pi is a liar?