Seriously?

W T H?

Woah this thing is ridiculous. If I wasn’t in college I’d be in for 1

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

T. S. Eliot, The Hollow Men
British (US-born) critic, dramatist & poet (1888 - 1965)

I am seriously wondering if Amazon said “Lets sell our useless overpriced stuff we have laying around, at your next woot off”. I used to get excited during a 2 day woot off… now I’m just sad…:frowning:

Well, it’s, ummm, different.

There are more of these than I thought there would be… this must be how its ending

+1

Must have been rookies running their first wine wootoff. Hope they learn from it.

It’s interesting … and tempting.

And I like the writeup about putting empty bottles to show off in it. Just not sure I want to spend $60 on it.

you think they are ending with this disappointment? nooooooooooo say it isn’t soooo!!

Why? Seems like everything has sold out, so it’s a successful WO for them. Plus a chance to get Cosentino wines for someone who hasn’t had them yet. And a good variety on the non-wine items.

Quite frankly, it’s been a nice change from the normal WWO, especially since I haven’t missed a Woot Favorite this time.

I actually really like it. I need somewhere to put some wine too. But that’s pretty steeply priced. Too bad. :frowning:

Are they intentionally killing this woot-off with something that looks like an ‘f’’?

Too bad it’s wall mounted, I would consider it if it just sat on the floor, but you’d have to secure it pretty heavily to a stud in order to keep full bottles in it.

I have an idea… woot… if you are going to do a woot off with mostly non wine items, give us a heads up at the beginning of the woot off. That way, we won’t be disappointed that there was no good wine in the offers!!

There are 180 of these by my estimates- based on the fraction gone in the bar and the current sales estimated from the combinations that would result in the sales statistics, such as if one is 33% bought 1 and 66% bought 2, it must be a multiple of 3, then do the same for the other statistics until there’s a single possible factor. (It could also be any multiple of this, but I doubt there are 360)
Since there are so many, I doubt they anticipate selling all of these before midnight.

I did forget that there are 2 hours left and not 1 (I’m on EST) so maybe they’ll kill it with enough time left to post a good finisher, but who can say really. We can hope!

While we wait, what are some of the good wineries that are regulars on Woot? I got in on the case of Tempranillo a few Fridays ago, but haven’t jumped at any other offers.

Cash safe…check.
Credit cards safe…check.
I’d say it was a good woot-off. I still have all of my money and no new credit card debt. Thanks Woot for a non-enticing event.

PS: Could you have some Corison next time?

So… screaming monkey is up…I guess this is it.

My wallet thanks you for non-tempting wines.