6 California Karma 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
6 California Karma 2009 Chardonnay
CT links above

Winery website

Previous offers:
2/10/10 (07 Cab)
5/13/11

Anyone near Cleveland want to split?

I liked the cab last time it was up. Shared the Chardonnay with a friend. Might by another.

Nice deal if the wine is half way decent. The CT reviews for the 08 and 07 Karma Cab are really good. Rat reviews from the previous offering indicate this is a very nice deal.

No Tennessee. Bogus.

Pretty light on the comments. Everyone catching their breath after the KR/CC/TC/PW blitz earlier?

Best last wooter ever:

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: dnsmit
Speed to first woot: 1m 10.833s
Last wooter to woot: **nyranger1**

and Boom! goes the dynamite.

YES!!!

no maryland?

Wow, my credit card was charged for this over 2 weeks ago and it hasn’t shipped yet. Not good, Woot.

Yeah, I e-mailed them today after having waited patiently for the three weeks. Response:
I’m sorry, our wine shipments are strategic rather than timely because our winery has to compete with changing weather, wine shipments can take 2-3 weeks to ship out. We will email you tracking as soon as we get that information in.

Was going to reply that I get that, which is why I waited 3 weeks to write in…but guess I’ll just sit here thirsty for a few more days so the point is more clear. :frowning:

All other companies I order from only charge your credit card when they ship the order … why does Woot charge then wait 3 weeks to ship?