California Umbrellas - Your Choice

Because all your base are belong to us.

You have no chance to survive make your time.

I appreciate the comment but my table has a second hole (c’mon no jokes!) under the table that keeps it fairly straight. I never had an issue with the table not staying upright with the umbrella I use now, even with tilt. But, this one is probably heavier because it looks bigger.

For those complaining about the weight because it is wood. The description says it is powder coated, last I chacked you can’t powdre coat wood…

Note the “powder coated”…which usually describes a metal surface…pole, which is actually manufactured wooden product. Even solid wood poles will snap if wind topples the umbrella. This would not be a good choice if you have any wind…hence a chance of it tipping over! You can’t repair splintered wood!

*blueconversechucks wrote:

Okay, stay with me here…what if you–got a large pot and filled it with soil and jammed the umbrella in there. Would that work? I’m actually thinking of doing this so somebody poke holes in this idea to stop me if you think it’s a bad idea…*

This probably won’t work as you described: The pot would need a base diameter of at least 30" and a securely mounted metal or concrete shaft of ~1.75" dia by 20" high for the umbrella shaft. Otherwise, the slightest breeze would knock it down as umbrella’s act like kites. I’ve got 2 of these things and just sticking theme into potted soil won’t work.

Anyone know how this will hold up? I’m used to the crank type.

“•Easy open and close pulley lift system”

I think if you buy the umbrella, appropriately sized drinks will magically appear.

Our local grocery, Food Lion, has bases on sale for $19.99 so pick up a cheap umbrella to put in a cheap stand!! Great end of summer sales!

California Umbrellas

walmart, kmart, menards, lowes, home depot, farm king farm and fleet, meijers

buk n 1/2

I ordered 2 and no tracking info yet! What’s up Woot?

sorry for the wait. my guess is it has to do with the labor day weekend.
technically, it hasn’t been 5 full business days since the sale, if you can believe it. but as you know, we’re a little quicker usually. i would say fire off an email to Support@Woot.com and see if they can provide specific order info.

many happy mondays.

Mine just arrived today and it is in fact wood and not powder coated…and it also came broken

I’m sorry you got a broken umbrella! You can email Woot Member Services with your user name and order number for help. support@woot.com

Orange is actually yellow. Woot FAIL.

I’m looking at your order. It looks like you ordered Yellow.

You can check your order details in STUFF YOU BOUGHT.

Still no tracking #, but both arrived so I don’t need a #!

anyone elses have rips in the fabric? Opened the box today only to find that right on the top there was a rip in the fabric, that clearly the manufacturer knew about because it was sewn to prevent it from ripping further. Not sure how much shipping would cost to return.

That stinks! I’d suggest emailing Woot Member Services to see what they can do to help. Be sure to include your user name and order ID for quicker service. support@woot.com.