Call Box in Blue

I’m only vaguely aware of the show, meaning i have only seen an episode or two since i was a kid, though i know some people adore it. But i find it extremely hard to believe any show in existence is so good as to warrant the amount of daily-sale t-shirts Dr. Who has spawned.

The Van Gogh comments have more to do with the fact that there was an episode with Van Gogh in it than anything else IMHO.

I just started watching the newer Doctor Who and I have to say, I quite enjoy it. I don’t have any themed Whovian gear, so I may have to fix that. However, as I’m currently on a self imposed rule of no longer buying t shirts for myself, I’ll have to get this for my three year old instead (it’s okay, he watches the show with me - he knows what’s up).

Totally digging the cubism. I’m a Mondrian fan myself, so this will go along with my collection.

this design is beautiful. Can’t say i’m a fan of wearing it, but i think it would make a gorgeous poster (or tote!) in “world of woot”

Hey, now there’s a nice, arty, abstract shirt. It’s so nice to see something classy here instead of the usual pop culture ref. . .

Oh.

Ahhh… Darn you woot! I said no more T-shirts… but now you put an irresistable tardis shirt up for sale…

Exactly what I was thinking. Loved that episode. (However, David Tennant is still my favorite Doctor.) :wink:

Thank you for pointing that out. I stand corrected. Not sure why I thought Picasso’s Cubism and Blue Period were linked. Art school was 20 years ago, so that might have something to do with it. I thought people might be getting Van Gogh confused because the piece loosely resembles ‘Starry Night’.

I would love that too! Woot, are you listening? :slight_smile:

FORWARDED :wink:

Just when you think you’ve seen it all, along comes Who-bism. Great execution, droidloot.

Thank you Spiritgreen! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite Woot artists!

Awesome, Thank you! :slight_smile:

I like that idea!

This is the first shirt I have actually wanted to buy from Woot in a long time! Great work by the artist! I just wish you wouldn’t have changed your sizes. If you had the old women’s small I wouldn’t have thought twice about buying it.

I agree full heartedly!

Speed to First Woot: 0m 36.661s
First Sucker: knitkimberknit
Last Wooter to Woot: sio44
Last Purchase: a minute ago

First day sales 2072
First day posts 35

Thank you Wooters for making this another successful sale for me! Until next time… Keep on Wooting! :slight_smile:

I’m always ragging my son for all the money he spends on Dr. Who crap and all the time he spends watching the show on the dvr. Then I see this shirt and open my wallet. Can’t wait to see it.

So I wore my shirt for the first time today and I was sad to see that the American Apparel/Made in America tag was missing. Instead replaced by a tag that reads “Made in Nicaragua”
It looks like the current Woot! shirts offer a choice for American Apparel. I just wish I had noticed the change prior to purchasing.