Callaway Golf Hyper-Lite 3.0 Stand Bag

I

Compared to the weight of a standard golf bag, these things are amazing. I’m only sad that I bought mine (and paid full retail price for it!) last year…

If you are an archaeologist you can use this bag to carry all the large sticks you collect for marking the length of a site. The added, or rather uh… lessened, bonus of lightness is always a plus when carrying sticks!

not me

How well would one of these fit in a golf trolley?

I have an old trolley from years back (the two wheeled contraption that you set the bag on to pull it around) that needs a bag to go with it!

Me.

I do also. If I didnt literally just buy a bag a month ago, I would have been all over this. Its a better bag than I bought also. If I knew one of my golfer friends who needed a bag Id consider getting another. The Black/White and the Blue/white are so good looking.

Will these bags fit my swords, guns and pro-gear for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse?

Portable (on wheels), and big enough for a few rifles from the look of it…

FINALLY!!! An item I took one look at and didn’t have to convince myself not to buy it.

image of callaway bag: check
image of callaway ballmarker: check
image of titleist golfball: check

hmm…

More golf junk? Phew! Woot is a shadow of it’s former self. Hardly worth checking out any more.

Coming from an ex-Caddy, those double straps are God-sent.

Awesome. I really needed a new bag to go with my newsed clubs. I have Callaway clubs, one bag color matches my club heads…It’s too perfect to pass up. Now where did I put my credit card…

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5813/chartjn.png

Go Nebraska and the Dakotas!

“Kill the gophers!!! Not the golfers, the gophers!!!”

I do really do need a new bag, but even more need new clubs. I guess I should just buy this bag and trust that the clubs are coming soon here on golf.woot.com

they’re becoming more amazon and less woot everyday

they’re becoming more amazon and less woot everyday

^This, seriously, I began coming to Woot! for deals on electronics. No dis to the golfers out there, but this isn’t what Woot! used to be about. They’re not upset that it’s golf stuff, they’re upset that it’s not electronics. At least that’s what I’m upset about. >.>

My husband. (who has a newish bag but told me that if he needed one he’d woot in a heartbeat as he did on my account for the golf balls Friday…)

Golfers… huh?

Somebody wake me when the golf stuff is over.

Edit (now that I’ve had some coffee):

I don’t come to woot! for electronics only (I got three of the Lock-n-Lock from the weekend, am drinking coffee from a new french press that was a deals.woot purchase, need some nice salmon for the cedar planks that arrived yesterday and love the synchronicity of the random tees that also arrived yesterday (they are literally PERFECT for my two daughters). I’m considering putting servo controlled (well, aimed) laser pointers on one of my Roombas to make a high-tech cat toy (figure it will make a good side project for my daughter who starts robotics class tomorrow).

I like variety and three golf deals in less than a week is too high a rate of golfiness for my taste. (Though I guess woot! recently took over a golfing reseller or some such and needs to clear warehouse space for the kind of stuff I like, so carry on.)