Callaway Men's Embossed Polo Shirt

I work at a golf course and we sell similar shirts for 48.00. These seem to breathe really well on warmer days and have a nice loose fit to them.

Women, women…like sports things too…waiting on Woot to not neglect us!

Not to seem sexist, but it is available in Pink too. Not sure if you missed that or not.

I have been known to sport a Pink wootlogo.shirt in my day but I’m going to have to skip on it in the polo. I’m pretty sure you could pull it off though.

Woot, where are you getting MSRP From? Am I missing something? It seems these are $33.00 at the callaway website 14 dollars is still a decent savings, but nowhere near the savings advertised.

Embossed… LIKE A BOSS

Just TWO colors for a shirt? The Nike polos available as a Plus (so not even a highlighted product) when Sport.Woot launched had like a dozen colors. This “variety” is just pitiful.

Prettttty sure this person was referring to the cut of the shirt…you know, one that would be flattering to women with curves & boobs that are more pronounced than most typical men chesticles.

Maybe the Nike rep liked our buyer more.

100% polyester, forget it you’ll sweat like a pig.

Stay away from any golf shirt that isn’t all cotton.

I’d have to disagree with you…the polyesters that they make shirts like these with are far cooler and more comfortable than most cotton shirts. I wear mostly Adidas ClimaCool shirts (100% polyester) and I golf in 100 to 105 degrees daily. I’ve got a few 100% polyester Nike shirts as well, and they are all incredibly comfortable in the heat. This ain’t your daddy’s polyester.

Yes…another pink shirt to add to my collection.

[QUOTE=CowboyDann, post:5, topic:359559]
Woot, where are you getting MSRP From? Am I missing something? It seems these are $33.00 at the callaway website 14 dollars is still a decent savings, but nowhere near the savings advertised.[/quote

If you look at another model with the same colors as woot it is $40.00

I second that. I don’t wear any cotton shirts when I golf, because the sweat just soaks in to the shirts. Not like these, which wicks the moisture away. That said, there are some new-fangled “charged” cottons out there that will dry 5x faster than normal cottons (claimed), but it’s still cotton and simply won’t be as good as the synthetics when it comes to wicking properties.

If I look at the picture of the collar of the Pink shirt, the stitching looks irregular.

Is it common for irregular products to be sold on Woot without mentioning that fact?

Am I just being too picky?

Look Man, I ain’t fallin’ for no banana in my tail Pipe!

We’ve been in touch with the buyers, and they’ve inspected the product fully. Please be confident that the product is not irregular, and if that were the case we’d definitely disclose that to everyone so they can make informed purchases! :slight_smile:

I’ll third that. These thin breathable sport shirts keep me MUCH cooler than cotton on the golf course. I don’t care what they’re made out of. It works.

That said, you can get these style shirts all over the place for under 20 bucks. Not “Callaway”, but it’s the same dang thing. I’ve bought name brand (Fila for example) active shirts for $10-15 from Ross, Sears and WalMart. I bought a plain white collared active shirt like this for, I believe, $9 from WalMart. I’ve worn/washed it 6-7 times so far. Still looks great. I highly recommend everyone check them out. 9 bucks is ridiculous.

There are women’s shirts here too…

I was gonna buy this but there’s no small size? Oh well.