Callaway RAZR X Black Driver (460cc)

Wow! That actually works? Well I’m a man so the feedback I wanna pass is “I dunno if you’ve offered the hybrids of the razor x with a lefty option but I have really wanted to get a 3 or 4 hybrid in my set since I tried a friends (not Razor X) so when are you guys gonna hook that up??? Again… For men” Okay, I know that the for men was probably superfluous since the prior comments were that you don’t offer any/enough womens stuff, but before you go showin’ off your softer side, I just want a great deal on a lefty club. It could have something to do with being an only child as to why I feel a bit of selfish me-firstiness there but whatever.

I would suggest getting fitted and have them measure your swing speed. Not just once with you swinging out of your shoes, but a number of times to get a good average speed. This, rather than distance will be a better indicator for which one is best suited to your swing. That said, if you only hit a 7 iron 150 yards, but you hit it where you want (i.e. straight), then stick with the regular flex.

In for one. It’s summer and time to get back on the green!

I have seen that web page.

WOW, I bought one right away this morning but am now feeling pretty ripped off by woot. I won’t make the mistake of assuming that Woot’s the cheapest place to find something again, plus they charge me tax now :frowning:

You should always do research before any purchase, including buying from Woot.

We will work to beat any recognized online retail price. We can’t do that for eBay retailers though.

I understand, just venting I guess…

Bought one yesterday and paid for overnight shipping. Status of order still says “Awaiting Shipping”. Unless they are located in Minneapolis, there is no way that is getting here. Does anyone know if shipping status’s are sometimes behind??

Sorry about that. It looks like the order was delivered on time, but the information didn’t update in your account.

Order a right handed driver but the order showed a day later as a left and that is what they shipped. I need to get this replaced with a right handed driver. Who will make this right?

That is strange. If you haven’t already done so, email service@woot.com so they can figure out what happened.