Calphalon Hard-Anodized Cookware Set - 2 Styles

Sears has the same 12 piece set 1771214 for $385. I think I’m in for a set.

While waiting for a response to this it looks like the 12 piece is no longer available. Looks like I am out :pensive:

The equivalent set at Penny’s is $199 with 30% off. If you are going to compare items and prices get them right.

You would rarely use the strainer.

Is this the same set for $119 at Bed Bath and Beyond?

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/simply-calphalon-nonstick-10-piece-cookware-set/1015094729?skuId=15094729&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_cookware_&adpos=1o2&creative=43742634349&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=Cj0KEQjw6My4BRD4ssKGvYvB-YsBEiQAJYd77TIUpTysVMMlVLU-M9ld9K0P1XcAKVxsllV9WuNSbqoaAqwV8P8HAQ

Handles are different.

Anyone knows if these pans are safe to use in the oven?

There are very few situations where you’d be cooking the same item on the stove top and the oven. Having one or two special pans for those situations is the way to go. You’re really better with cast iron for stove-to-oven, not steel.

I’ve been searching for a good set of pots for a bit to replace a rather disappointing impulse buy that couldn’t hold up to average cooking needs, much less this two-year adventure of trying something random every week. These were my second place choice and I’d be so up for them if my first place weren’t put on half price on Woot just a couple weeks ago. I can tell you the smaller set was $300 at Macy’s a month ago.

Per the features,

Oven safe to 400 degrees F.