Calypso Weapon

im confused by many bt i am tottaly confused…

Can anyone offer an explanation or some insight.

I’m not sure about this one. Too much like Rob Dobi’s shirts. See fullbleed.org

much heart,
Jen

Congrats to you radio. Thanks everyone who voted for mine. Any suggestions on trying to get it printed on my own? I can’t seem to get Cafepress to work right. But maybe I just can’t figure out their designer.

I was hoping for a tie. I’m not the expert on this but I’m sure there are others who do know. Also, try maybe TeeFury?

I dunno. If it looked more like an asplosion (my word, I started it in 1976 after a rerun of I Love Lucy) I would buy it. It just looks like a sun.

I stayed up late expecting “crouching Tiger, Hidend Dragon” would be here. Darn!

aaand shirt.woot #3 for me! This has been a great derby - loved all 3 =)

Congratulations, Radiomode! I love the peacefulness before the explosion!

I’d buy if it didn’t have the guy in the swing

love the 3d effect with the dark branches->dark birds->red birds->sun and stars
Guy on the swing … uhmmm…

Bf and I both like it. Cool shirt.

calypso weapon <–> apocalypse now … nice

the placement issue really bothers me. i love the design, quite a bit actually…but based on principles, i can not purchase this shirt.

it is a very long reach to get from this design of a lovely sunset swing ride (yes, i am aware it is “suppose” to be the sun exploding…) to an apocolypse.

the design had 2 placements shown, and the side placement was great, but center is obvious. not being concrete in the COMP presents a heavy problem, and for that woot, you can not have my money.

i am sure you will still sell plenty of these, but i will hold my ground on this one.

congrats radiomode. but please do not submit a comp with multiple placements again in the future. i’d appreciate it.

I can’t believe that they actually printed this with all the placement controversy…but i guess i haven’t been around long enough to know any better

yeeah great design, but Woot really needs to start accenting these on the sides, makes it all that more legit and fashionable!

I see absolutely no correlation between the shirt and Apocalypse Now.

i like it, but there are way too many black/asphalt shirts lately here and on tee-fury/uneetee

i second all the comments here

I really just don’t see Apocalypse Now in this design at all.

This shirt is on a navy colored shirt.

I really like this design but I too would have preferred the side placement I think.
Congrats on the print and I’m still thinking about making the purchase.