Camas Naturals Hand Sanitizer (16oz 4-Pack)

Why on earth Woot! starts a new forum topic for the SAME product with every relisting, is beyond me. All the comments for the product previously posted don’t show up here so unless you’re savvy enough to go to the forums and search for the product to read previous comments, they are lost. Anyway, my last post in in this topic: Camas Naturals Hand Sanitizer (16oz 4-Pack)

This product is garbage. I’d call it CRAP, but that word has an entirely different connotation here on Woot!. The “lavender gel” version with “70% alcohol” is, well, a gel, and that’s where the description ends. Not enough alcohol in this to start a fire in dryer lint. Rub your hands together after applying it, and after whatever alcohol and deionized water is in it evaporates, you’re left with sticky residue that requires you to, yup, wash your hands to remove. How sticky? Sticky enough to press your flat hand against an unopened piece of mail and have it stick well enough to wave it around. Seems like it’s mostly aloe gel, since that’s a similar experience sometimes.
Stay away from this garbage. Better off making your own.