CamelBak 70 oz. Black/Charcoal Hydration Pack

From Dune?

What a great way to serve drinks at my next party!

this actually looks pretty cool

Have on of these. Love it. great for any outdoor activity you don’t want to carry a water bottle to. Also holds more water than a bottle. Getting one for the gf!

charcoal provides filtration too.

Are you implying I can fill this with liquor and take it to the bar? In for 3…

Whew… finally something that’s not refurbished…

I need one of these if I’m being chased by Mantracker

and the hits keep coming…

These are spectacular. The capacity is perfect for 1/2 day activities.

BOYCOTT WOOT! Support your fellow Wooters! Woot has not paid past contest winners award money and refuses to return emails and calls regarding these debts.

Interesting fact about water: Water is made up of 2 Hydrogen Atoms and 1 Oxygen atom thus H2O

A Sleek Multi-Use Hydration System with Advanced Hydration Technology. . Every CamelBak pack is specifically designed and optimized for hydration, providing easy access and temperature control. External fill, 70 oz OMEGA HydroTanium, Reservoir with Lifetime Warranty from CamelBak. Soft mesh harness and slit mesh back panel for comfort and breathability. External zip pocket for keys and essentials. Secure bungee cinch system holds extra layers. Front and back reflectivity improves low-light visibility. Easy To Drink: Big Bite Valve - easy access to your water, just bite and sip. Taste-Free: PureFlow Delivery Tube makes water taste like water, not plastic. Durable & Leak-Proof: Ruggedized, burst-resistant polyurethane reservoir makes it virtually indestructible. Easy To Fill: Extra large OMEGA Reservoir opening makes it easy to fill. Easy To Clean: HYDROGUARD Anti-Microbial Technology eliminates up to 99.99% of bacteria

these thing are great for running or hiking!!!

i take mine every where…

Might consider picking this up to wear on long motorcycle runs. I wonder how much it would shift around though?

great way to sneak booze into a college dorm

bought one, these things are great

wtf is a “quality post”?

Here is the link to the cleaning tabs. They work wonders on this.

http://www.amazon.com/CamelBak-Cleaning-Tablets-8-Pack/dp/B000QUYRBW

is woot becoming chainlove/bonktown?