Camelbak Blue/Charcoal 72oz. Magic Women’s Hydration Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
laugh it up, wooters.us!

Camelbak Blue/Charcoal 72oz. Magic Women’s Hydration Pack [New] - $24.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Camelbak 60962 Blue/Charcoal 72oz. Magic Women’s Hydration Pack

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Camelbak Blue/Charcoal 72oz. Magic Women’s Hydration Pack
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Camelbak 60962 Blue/Charcoal 72oz. Magic Women’s Hydration Pack

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!

Too bad I’m not a woman and I already have a Camelbak

I dunno, I think roughly one crazy awesome deal/hour from say 1am to 5am for the hardcore wootlers would be awesome. Err, crazy awesome.
But I think they kind of just grab something and say hey, 14 of these ice cream makers now! This should hold them off, I mean who’s going to buy an industrial Ice Cream maker?

My hope hurts. :frowning:

oh boy oh boy.
This one’s a classic

Specialized Women’s-specific harness is narrower and curves with a woman’s bidy for a comfortable fit

Not quite the bag i was expecting…

i would buy one if it was a mens!

Frostbite is cruising for a bruising!

Holy cow, this name is hilarious!

This is officially a fail.

That was 5 things I care nothing about at all, and time for me to leave. Goodnight all, and good luck to the rest of you.

Would love to get this, as I need one, but the sex change operation required makes this a poor deal.

For me camelbaks are critical issue, good stuff!

i wish i could slug you

What is going on with the item selection in this Wootoff. :(:(:frowning:

Hmmmmm.

like i would ever get to use it with the length of this woot off