Cameras & Accessories

Come on, Woot! The OTC camera was $40 for months, and the week after I get mine it drops 25%?

:slight_smile: Still happy with it.

Note
The app for this product (IPhone) is no longer available in the Apple App Store!

Looks like Woot had only 2 of the nabi Square cameras. 1 person bought 2 and then they were sold out! Come on Woot – don’t list stuff unless you really want to sell the item.

I bought the Fujifilm FinePix T310 camera to carry along on fishing trips and for the better half to use when the battery in her good camera goes dead. It’s a good little cam, but it does NOT come with an 8GB SD card. It has a 4GB card instead. On the packaging it even states it has a 4GB card.

It’s left over inventory from previous sales. They needed a home. Are you wanting us to deny them a loving home?

kinda peeved. have been waiting for these to be on sale again. thank god i had to be at work and miss it.

Is the Gitzo tripod the GT0531 or the GT531? Pics and MSRP show latter (a tabletop tripod)
, but the specs are for the former (a small travel tripod).

This is the third time I’ve seen this item with the same issues in the specs.

Could you send me a few sample pics? I have been watching this cam for a while but cannot find any quality samples on the web.

It’s the Gitzo GT-531 and it’s fixed again. Looks like we copied an old sale. Sorry and thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I’m a little confused, why are the WG2’s more expensive than the WG3’s? Is there a quality difference I should have noticed?

That’s a good price for the Nikon lens. But this is the version with no VR. If you’re going to be using this lens a lot (which is what it’s intended for), you might regret not spending the extra money to get the VR version.

I too keep missing out on these. I hope they will be back, and in greater numbers. (my Obi-Wan voice)

So these ARE the tripods you are looking for?

I just laughed out loud for the first time today!

The Lytro is same price with shipping on Ebay and no tax.
Voodublu via eBay continues to offer the refurbished Lytro 8GB Light Field Camera in Graphite (pictured), model no. R01-100005, or Electric Blue, model no. R01-100006, bundled with a Camera Sleeve for $89.99 with free shipping. That’s $4 under last week’s refurb mention and the lowest total price we’ve seen for this camera with a sleeve. (It’s also $99 under the best price we could find for the camera new.) The Lytro camera takes photos without regard to focus; using its computer or mobile app, you can choose the focus point of your photo after it’s been taken. You can also shift the perspective of your photos by a small amount.