2 2011 Lot 364 Atlas Peak Chardonnay
2 2011 Lot 359 Columbia Valley Riesling/Chenin Blanc
OR
2 2010 Lot 357 Napa Meritage
2 2011 Lot 352 Cote Du Rhone, France
2 2010 Lot 339 California Field Blend
CT links above

Winery website

Was excited to buy this. Then no shipping to GA. Maybe next time Woot.

I love me some Cameron Hughes! Glad to see the reds back. Even though I’m not the biggest fan of GSM, I’m still in for one.

Edit: Arrrrgggg! No Kansas! This has never happened to me before, I swear… Somebody call Cameron and lets get this sorted out.

I really love the Riesling/Chenin Blanc. I buy several bottles whenever I can find it. So different!

Wow! I really wanted to take advantage but there is no love for the land of cheese and beer.
Wisconsin is thirsty.

I don’t get it but woot removed everyone from shipping. When will this be resolved? How much longer do we have to suffer?

GSM?

No NY, that’s a first for me!

edit: Doh! Woot’s “new” cart is confusing me.

No love for Missouri today?

Ship-To states are a little restricted at the moment due to some regulations in-flux. WCC posted the following message on Monday:

http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5551031

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have never gotten a bad bottle from CH wines. Already have three cases in the closet now for an upcoming wedding.

I do wish that the flavor text is a premonition of future Woot Cellars offerings. I could so go for the “Merlober October”, “Very Sherry Christmas” or “Breakfast Gewurztraminer”. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Yes I realize that is unlikely, just saying.)

Can you all be a bit more detailed? I know this isn’t easy, but can you tell us what has changed. I looked over at the shipcompliant blog: the last entry there is from August 9th, and they haven’t mentioned any huge changes in the last few weeks or even months.

The only change in my state (Georgia) is that Amazon started collecting sales tax. Since wine.woot had been collecting state sales tax for some time that shouldn’t change anything.

In short: please be specific as to what is going on here. It seems we aren’t getting the whole story.

I don’t think you can make much of a national business when you can only ship to 12 states. Or even six.

I had to google. “But in the world of wine, the acronym “GSM” is a short-hand reference for a red wine blended from Grenache, Syrah, and Mourvedre. Usually, such wines are from the Rhône valley in the South of France, where blended wines are the norm. These GSM wines are known for their bright fruit, extroverted aromas of ripe fruit, dried sage and herbs, and a grippy, pepper-and-herb finish that echoes the wines’ aroma.”

I wooted Cameron Hughes reds before and thought they were quite tasty for the (small amount of) money.

Add Arizona to the list.

Damn.

Checked and nothing has changed in Arizona.

I have noticed Cameron Hughes wines popping up in Costco, World Market, Whole Foods, and Safeway.

My hunch, this delivery restriction is a marketing strategy and has little to do with “stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators”.

No other details have been provided yet about the shipping issues. WD is working his ass of to fix it, though. I know this because WD is losing money and this is his business.

Hey rsa2995, I’m in SC and get to GA pretty frequently if you want to split a red? One of each?

This has nothing to do with CH. The list has been short for the last week or so. That said, more information would help us understand the all the flux is about.