Camp Chef 120-Inch Indoor/Outdoor Screen

Check out these comments from last January and time to check out the product page

I wonder if you can rear project the image on this screen. On my current inflatable screen, we do this to allow the kids to sit closer to the screen with less chance of tripping over cords.

I don’t have one to say definitively but according to the Camp Chef website, the back layer folds down for rear projection.

According to the “Features” section it does.

120" screen (diagonal) with a 16:9 aspect ratio standard for HD projections
Easy clip screen design for easy set up and take down
4 frame stakes and guide lines for windy nights
10 pounds lighter than the regular OS120 at 34 pounds
Heavy duty carry bag with internal organizer included
Roll down back black screen for rear projection

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO addresses not available for this item

Warranty: 90 Day Camp Chef

“roll down back black screen for rear projection”

Bought it - love it.
Just make sure to secure the bottom with sand bags or some weight on windy days or wind gusts. Displays a beautiful image.
We use the Da-Lite Screen 203 Project-o Stand to dial in the perfect projection for outdoor use.

On the Features Tab:

“Roll down back black screen for rear projection”

So yes!

SUPERBOWL party on the back porch…can’t wait! Now we can throw chips at each other and our dog can clean up the mess.

That would be a cold party at my house. Are you located near the equator or going to watch on severe tape-delay?

Yes, the “L” (“light”) version does support rear projection. The original OS120 did not.

Excellent deal! It was reviewed here along with the associated gear for an outdoor home theater: http://www.bigpicturebigsound.com/How-to-Build-an-Outdoor-Home-Theater-for-Around-1-500.shtml

I think this looks like a trampoline… maybe they should make a combo trampoline video projection screen, one side tramp, the other video.