Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smokers - Your Choice

Been 12 hours no response. You guys at Woot take money within 20 minutes. What gives with good old customer service when there is a problem?.

Stay away from this offer. 80% chance it will come damaged and you will receive the run around from Woot customer service.

Ordered mine last time around. Shipped via Fedex with no damage. Seems to work great but I’ve only used it a few times.

I just got mine from this latest sale. It was shipped FedEx. When I got home it was sitting on my porch, actually standing on its side with all the weight on the hopper assembly. The hopper assembly is warped and bent. I have emailed Woot to ask what can be done. Waiting to here back from them.

Found mine at the door the same way on its side. However no damage except the hopper assembly was a tad loose. Tightened a few extras and that was ok. However there was damage to the side shelf and this couldn’t have been caused by FedEx. It was slightly bent so the holes wouldn’t align to fix it. A bit of brute force and a pliers fixed that. Now just hoping it turns out as excellent as the reviews…