Camp Chef Pellet Grills - Your Choice

No probe with this grill, works great with remote probe also.

Great question, food grade pellets are free from glues and chemicals, they are hardwood only this is why you cant use the grocery store pellets they are softer wood and have possible other ingredients.

This is the best way to cook for the least amount of cancer causing fumes. LOVE IT

I have a traeger and use it year round. Smoking ribs to grilling steaks or baking cookies. Pellets are awesome way to smoke the meat. Been doing this for three years now, never a problem and never gonna use anything else. We barely ever use our oven. As for this brand ??
Get a Traeger and start traegering!

They sent me the wrong version and I am furious about it.

Oh man, I’m so sorry to hear about the mix-up! If you haven’t yet, please reach out to Camp Chef; they can likely get you fixed up.

If you need any extra assistance, please email support@woot.com with your order details and situation. Let us know how things go!

I received the wrong one as well. Very annoying.

Sorry for the trouble. I’ve notified the tools team and CS. Be sure to send your order info to CS, too.

At this point CS is not offering to send the correct smoker. The claim is they “don’t have any to send”. This is kinda BS since they were supposed to send the 2016 model that’s readily available on Camp Chef’s website.

Our buyer team will work with the vendor to work things out. We just need CS to have your info on that and know that you were affected by the mix-up. Sit tight.

CS has my info. I will be sitting tight.

A friend sent me this link to woot. I was like what the hell is woot. I’ve been looking to buy a pellet smoker so WOW!! I could not pass this deal up. Camp Chef is a first class company, customer service is great. Grilling and smoking is a passion for me. Pellet Grills are truly the set and forget way of smoking. Million recipes on you tube.

The grill arrived earlier than expected. Awesome packaging. If your grill arrives damaged blame your carrier not Woot or Camp Chef, but if it does just contact Camp Chef send them your receipt and they will make it right. Buy with confidence you will not be disappointed.

YAY! Welcome aboard! We’re glad you’re here.

I also was sent the wrong version. I’ve asked for the 15 dollar refund which they say they will honor. But they asked me for the link to the cost so they could verify the amount. That seems a bit odd. I only have the order and what I paid for it. if i go back and check the woot site it is sold out and no prices are given. So I thought check the comments and see if anyone used the prices listing in their comment which I found. The grill seems well made and although I wanted the newer version I’ll stick with this one instead of packing it back up and sending it back. That would be a pain in the a@#. Also a pain to have to do all this from a simple purchase.

Jeez, I’m sorry.

The no chimney model was $284.99, the model with the chimney was $299.99. Let us know if you need any further assistance!

When am I going to hear from CS about the smoker exchange?