Campbell Hausfeld 200 Watt Power Inverter

Hmmmm

Froogle

Cheapest is in the $20 range (unless you want to buy 48). Seems like a good deal. Dunno if I need one though, or anyone that would. Gotta think about it.

Tee-hee, it looks like a little guy with a mustache and leds for eyes!

why’d you go to walmart?
walmart makes me feel like a tool

Pretty good $$ for a name brand: C&H

Meh. The Vector 175 for $.99 was a deal. 25 more watts for $9? No thanks.

When did you find a $.99 deal. Was that on woot?

j/k i guess… It changed on me :frowning:

it was on sellout around a month ago i believe.

Sold out in three minutes or something stupid though :frowning: :frowning:

I’m in for 3. Gonna just throw one in each vehicle we have.

Power the slim ps2? Yes (What Is PlayStation 2?)

Power a blender? Probably not. Look at your blender and find out if the number of watts it uses is greater than 200.

I’ve got a 350 anda 700 form earlier woots, but for 10 bucks I think this is a good cheap option if someone wants to run their laptop in their car. 200 watts is plenty for stuff like that.

Since laptops draw 75-100 watts, unless you’re running some mythical beast, I’d say this is ok for a laptop and a phone or two.

At 15 bucks it’s a good deal. I’m in for 1.

although i have no personal experience with this, it should run a ps2 just fine for that long. it says 200 watts of continuous watts. in the discription it said it could run an xbox 360 which runs on 160 watts, and the ps2 uses about 45 watts, ps3 uses 380 watts.

Nice woot. In for one. Should power either of my laptops nicely, Macbook Pro @ 85W and Asus Eee PC @ 22W.

My notebook draws 180W (as per its specs and the power brick)…will this get too hot if I try to use it? Should I wait and buy a higher wattage inverter? Some expert advice would really be appreciated!

Here’s a link to C&H
200 power inverter specs
to help answer those tech questions.

people seem skeptical. so was i.

but it looks like it could be good. i know JACK about these but I know C&H is a good name brand for air tools so why not power inverters? hehe…

The official site (notice the price is twice as much): http://www.cpocampbellhausfeld.com/automotive/power_inverters/ib3003.html

The manual: http://www.cpocampbellhausfeld.com/static/manual/www.cpocampbellhausfeld.com-ib3003.pdf

amazon has them for around 22 dollars i think.

it says it can handle small things like laptops and stuff…what more would you need?

i’m thinkin about it…

I’m really bored they don’t give detailed specifications, especially the efficiency of the inverter…

Too big for use in my car.

Specifications
Weight 1.6 lbs.
Length 12"
Width 3.5"
Height 9.75"

I have used one fo these converters in the past for hooking up a laptop and it worked great til it burned out one day. I recently starting looking for new one so the timing is great.I am in for 2.