Can't Gopher That

[QUOTE=murphicus, post:17, topic:405946]
AMEN! Freshman year in college the album found me - it was a perfect Friday afternoon lead into the weekend, before the keg!

I just ordered the shirt and dug out the LP. I’m down to two copies. I need to re-stock. I give them out to people that don’t understand the power of some amazing moustache rock.

I’m going to try and make my husband get one so I can enjoy it from the outside. Also he belongs in a punitentiary so it’s right and good that he have this instead of me.

I love this shirt, I saw it at the bottom of the email on my phone and immediately started cracking up! As a child of the 80’s who grew up listening to all that great rock, I’m not sure I can pass this up. I’m tempted to buy one for my uncle who loves all things rock and introduced us to Hall & Oats…I haven’t bought him a present for any occasion in years, but this is something I think he has to have!

Too good! Thanks for sharing.

For those fans, if you get the Palladia channel on you list of HiDef stations for cable/satellite, “Live From Daryl’s House” is a pretty cool show with one half of Hall and Oates.
He has a great house band and different guests every show. Last one I saw was with Joe Walsh.

^ This ^
Edited to note :
Only thing that bothers me ever so slightly is the G in gopher. If you’re gonna print a shirt in cursive, make sure you get the capital G correct. http://www.janbrett.com/images/cursive_g_goat.jpg
By the way, my real name starts with a J. Jan Brett's Cursive Tracers J

Is it Ok that this shirt makes me hungry?

Speed to first woot: 2m 50.776s
First sucker:slhosking
Last wooter to woot:agulino
Last purchase:4 minutes ago

First day sales 878
First day posts 26

I agree. My very first reaction was, “What does Jopher mean?”

I’ll wear this in “honor” of the office gopher…I mean intern:-)