can i get my order changed?

i accidentally bought only one when i meant two… i emailed service@woot.com asking for them to change my order, do you think they will?

No, you most likely won’t. They seem to get a set amount, and that set amount sold out. Maybe if it was still available like 6 hours from now, they would have time to read the email, and go through and do that, but this one sold out in under 3 hours.

There is that bit on the “write us” page about contacting them to change and order-in-progress, but that is probably more of a “hey can you send it to this address instead?” kind of thing.

Sorry, I would say you have a good chance if this hadn’t already ended. There is always people who buy stuff that end up not wanting it that will offer to sell or trade. I bought 2, considered getting 3, even though I don’t plan on using more than 1.

No, you most likely won’t. They seem to get a set amount, and that set amount sold out. Maybe if it was still available like 6 hours from now, they would have time to read the email, and go through and do that, but this one sold out in under 3 hours.

There is that bit on the “write us” page about contacting them to change and order-in-progress, but that is probably more of a “hey can you send it to this address instead?” kind of thing.

Sorry, I would say you have a good chance if this hadn’t already ended. There is always people who buy stuff that end up not wanting it that will offer to sell or trade. I bought 2, considered getting 3, even though I don’t plan on using more than 1.