Can Politics Be Civil?

What is that?

Can’t we just do some very late abortions?

1 Like

I think Title 42 is aka the Mexican Abortion.

What?! Men don’t have one less rib than women?! LOL

I just hope Trump doesn’t run so Biden doesn’t have to run and we can start fresh as a nation.

Yeah… any body who would rather have a bumbling idiot as the puppet leader of the Free World rather than someone who wrote mean twits is… pardon my French - a twit.

You wanna start fresh as a nation… my vote is for the nation to split - either peacefully or by force, I don’t care which. You get your liberal nation and we keep our Constitutional Republic.

Yeah that was here. Such disgusting people. That’s just another one of the reasons that they lost in the elections last year. Thank god.

2 Likes

No… Government agencies would NEVER spy on private citizens without them knowing… :roll_eyes:

LOL. Tweets were just the nasty crust on the surface of everything rotten about Trump.

1 Like

Im So Scared Gene Wilder GIF

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

1 Like

Here you go. I stumbled across a movie that I just KNOW you will cream over:

So nasty that his freedom of speech had to be aborted. So glad those liberal loving social media magnets took things in their own hands and ensured his voice was limited.

The Lefts version of Freedom.

1 Like

Violated the site’s rules. President should not be above the law let alone the rules of a website.

3 Likes

Umm… what rules were those? Because from what I see, the reason given is “due to the risk of further incitement of violence” … i.e. “we’re going to ban you so that you don’t break our rules in the future.”

2 Likes

Incited violence too many times.

4 Likes

Ah… and… can you point specifically to those twits? You know - the ones that “incited violence”?

1 Like

One of these days you’re going to have to stand behind your posts.

1 Like

You gonna make me?

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Proof there IS hope for liberals… nah. Maybe not. But at least it’s proof that there just may be hope for civilization

everyone knows it is wrong to kill a growing human being
except for very rare circumstances

that is why folks will say to justify it, killing this going to be person.
but…but…but…
it ain’t nothing but a group of cells, a parasite…!
no it is not
if left alone it will grow into a infant. a person. same as you.

3 Likes