Canadian Periodic Table

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

This is the link you click to buy this shirt after March 22nd

I have way too many gray shirts already, and I suspect this one would get old quick anyway.

Here’s hoping for northern lights tomorrow.

I find this shirt hilarious

I love Canada, everyone is so friendly there. Good indie rock too.

Gunna have to think about this shirt…

What kind of person makes a shirt featuring a list of famous Canadians that doesn’t include Neil Young but DOES include Avril Lavigne?

Awesome! I’m in for one.

It’s an awesome design, but I don’t think Woot’s print quality can do this shirt justice…

And more importantly, I don’t like people staring at me… :stuck_out_tongue:

This is one of them thinkin’ shirts. Might not do well in 'merika, but I think it’s funneh!

hilarious or not, this shirt is easily mistakable for the real periodic table and nobody will stop and say, “Hey nice shirt…” They will simply walk by and think “Science Nerd.”

Where’s Bret Hart? My favorite Canadian export.

too many words :frowning:

While I get the idea, the table is hardly periodic. /rant.

I find this shirt a total ripoff of one already available at threadless, and a travesty of justice that the designer will profit from it.

It’s not original, it looks terrible on heather gray, and is all in all just inferior to a number of shirts that placed behind it.

Meh… I wish it looked more like the actual periodic table.
Glad the errors (repeating abbreviations) were fixed, or they look like they were.

How on earth could they not have included William Shatner? For that reason alone, I’m not purchasing one (2 or 3). Let me know when they’ve fixed it.

I wish this had been done differently. The abbreviations of certain territories should have been double checked, and I’m not a fan of the pastel colors. It could have been really played up with a color combo that brought some life to the design. Shame. I’m sorry, but I will have to pass on this one.

What the heck… no Barenaked Ladies? For shame.

Loone? I think they meant Loon… must have been a Brit

At least Rush is listed.