Candy Basket Salted Peanut Butter Cups

Candy Basket Salted Peanut Butter Cups
$31.99 $49.95 36% off List Price
Salted Peanut Butter Cups, 24 ounce Box

So, this is $1.33/oz. for what I’ll admit are excruciatingly delicious peanut butter cups. My issue is that if you go to their site, you’ll find their regular bulk price for these is $18.95/lb. or $1.18/oz. Certainly the box is very pretty, but come on now…

Just ran the numbers with shipping. If you get 3 lbs either way, woot does save you about $10 off the final tally (shipping to MI).

Salted peanut butter
sets my heart a flutter.
This will make your stomach smile
and your waist will expand in style.
So good they’ll make you stutter.

Yes, I know these use a high quality chocolate but does anybody else still think of how many Reese’s peanut butter cups you could buy for that much and just add your own salt?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yea, definitely. That said it’s like comparing the burgers at McDonalds to Au Cheval. Two completely different worlds.

Or go to a local candy maker and get fresh made ones for half this price. Candy Basket is good but not as good as the ones from my local shop.

The samples did not last long at our office. so good.

Or do like I occasionally do. Buy a few Hershey chocolate bars, a jar of your favorite peanut butter and start dipping. I got the idea off a TV commercial: “You got chocolate in my peanut butter”. :slight_smile:

My favorite part of this comment is that I know exactly what city you frequent/live in :slight_smile:

Roister fried chicken 4 eva.

Vanillin rose to fame because of the cheap way to make it from waste from paper mills. Just be cautious if you normally don’t eat things with vanillin because it can trigger allergic reactions and/or trigger migraine headaches in a small fraction of the people who experience migraines.