Candy Basket Salted Peanut Butter Cups

Candy Basket Salted Peanut Butter Cups
$29.99 (Normallly $49.95) 40% off List Price
Salted Peanut Butter Cups, 24 ounces

Previous offer:
11/22/12

Note: Previously linked website is down

What? No! I just bought the… oh, FINE. You guys want to take all my money and make me fat.

Worth it.

Ouch, that’s some expensive PB Cups…bet they’re yummy!

Yum! Now, maybe some caramels later today? I finished my previous box… :frowning:

Love the Salted Caramels and Salted Caramel Pecan Patties (bought yesterday) and with free shipping, In for 1

ARGH!!!

These look SOOOO yummy, but (if I’m figuring right including shipping) $.73 per cup is a little rich for me. $.66 if you buy three.

$30 for PB cups? I need a really good reason to buy these. Anyone, anyone?!?

Got these last time Woot had them. They are DELICIOUS, and a big box that lasts a while. Goooood!

LOL, hang in there buddy

I’m pretty wary of salted candy because it’s so easy to over do it. These have the perfect amount to enhance flavor. They are super yummy.

OK, I’m in for one. But only because I’m not quite fat enough. This should do it!

Sorry but I am still working on my salted caramels from Christmas. Why do you do this to me? Although I have been put on a diet to increase my sodium intake…

Oh gosh, and Valentines day is right around the corner… If I get these for myself, my husband will be pissed. If he doesn’t get these for me then I’ll be pissed. Oh decisions decisions…

You’re the freezer king, hehehe. Any idea if these freeze well?

this is my 1st buy of the PPC’s, anyone freeze these for later consumption?

One of the comments on the previous sale said they freeze OK.

Yay! my husband had a forgotten a gift for someone at Christmas and I told him he could give him my salted peanut butter cups. I’ve been regretting it ever since…until now!