Canon Calculator Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Canon Calculator Mouse
$7.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Previous Sale
11/1/2012
$9.99

Is this any good?

Neat, but I would be hitting buttons the entire time my hand was on the mouse…

You know, I think this Christmas, only mice are stirring at woot… with an odd monkey screaming by here and there for good measure.

This is an odd/interesting mouse for sure.

$24.79 on Amazon with three stars.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-5565B002-Mouse-Computer-Calculator/dp/B005QBARTW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355270200&sr=8-2&keywords=Canon+X+Mark+I+Mouse

Exactly my concern… Scrolling and adding random numbers to my worksheets…

My boss bought this during the November sale. It constantly forgets its config & needs to be re-paired with the computer. Canon support was less than helpful.

Great concept but based on reviews it seems to quickly sleep. Personally, I wouldn’t know, mine has yet to work.
Wish I read this before I bought 2 last time-
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/calculators/computer_link_calculators/x_mark_i_mouse_slim

You need a blue tooth adapter otherwise its a paper weight

For your reading pleasure…

Neat! This is perfect for adding up all my bad purchases

THey have been trying to rid themselves of these by bundling them with cheap printers for a while now. Stay away.

Am I the only one who finds this stupid, but not stupid enough to buy it for its stupidity alone?

My Christmas present to me was also having intermittent pairing problems until yesterday when it stopped pairing altogether.
I just got off the phone with Canon Tech support and they have entered me into the “Calculator Exchange Program” which means for the cost of my time & shipping to them, I will receive a replacement.
Suddenly the “great gift” has almost doubled in cost!
I am hoping the next one functions better and longer…
Anyone had better luck?